RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Finally! Amazon published book 1 in my Cinderella Fairy Tale series. I'd love your thoughts on it! Book 2, on Snow White, was already live. Book 3, on Beauty, should be going live today. My release schedule has been greatly ramped up smile.

And yes, I know I spelled "commemorate" wrong in the description. It's been part of why I've been checking the listing hourly to get access to it, to edit it. So far I don't have that edit button yet since it's still in the initial load period.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5X6LHG/

What are you guys working on today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
My first review! New Release! Sweet Romance! Cinderella learns she can save herself & deserves a Happily Ever After

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5X6LHG/

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm doing one final read-through of my Beauty And The Beast story and then it goes live! The original French tale had serious challenges. Never mind Disney. Yes, I loved the library. But I greatly disliked the way the father allowed his young daughter to be wholly given to a stranger's control - a stranger known for his violent temper. It was the father's responsibility to keep her safe. I also greatly disliked the message of 'just be patient with a violent man - he'll become your prince charming if you stick around long enough.' It's taken me quite a lot of research and thought to develop a version which conveys the message I wish. What are you working on today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Beauty - book 3 in my Cinderella series - is now live! Sweet romance with courage & strength smile. Grab your copy today! Free on KU! smile

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071V2GSG5/

Lisa Shea, Owner

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site