Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Ok, sue me for double-posting! XD

I just want to say that I'm scared for tomorrow. Not because it's Friday the 13th, but because we celebrate Valentine's Day at my school tomorrow. I'm scared it will open up wounds...

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
This is bound to happen.
It's just the way life is.
It's all part of living, learning, growing, coping, etc, etc.
Good luck with it smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Well, he wasn't at school yesterday. But what he left me was a real shocker: 3 teddy bears, a pillow, a mirror, 2 mugs, a packed of sweet, 3 artificial roses and a real one... all in the name of Valentine's Day... Why would he spoil me like this? I hate it when people spend money on me...

Last edited by Ashes of Love; 02/14/09 12:23 PM.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
He still cares.
Simple as that. smile

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
OK, so I got a bit of startling news.

Blaze is going back to the clinic he was in. He might be at school this week, but he'll be 'living' at the clinic.

Gosh, I feel so horrible. It feels as if I'm the reason he's going back there. I haven't exactly been the nicest person ever to him in this passed week...

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm a bit confused.

The way I see it ~ in spite of that other boy you mentioned ~ is that you have split up with him only because your father said that you had to.

Your father must have thought that things were getting too serious or going too far ~ and maybe he was right. You respected his wishes.

But, from the way you presented the behaviour of your 'ex' ~ sending back presents, etc ~ it sounds as if he thought that it was either your idea, to finish, or that you went along with it happily. However, he did write that letter, so maybe not??? I can't work it out.

I am not suggesting that you disobey your father, but I do wonder if you explained things clearly to this boy, and let him down gently.

You can still be friends. Maybe you could get back together, when you are older and if your father then agrees to it, so why are you not being 'the nicest person ever'? Is it because of the returned gifts?

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Don't worry, I tend to confuse people.

To be honest, I only DID spilt up with him because my dad said so. We want to be together, we are 'together' in a sense, but I don't want to betray my father. I explained why we should break up to him, but... I don't know... I can't deny my feelings for Blaze... I can't get him out of my head... not matter how hard I try. Even the new boy doesn't make Blaze disappear!

I'm not 'the nicest person ever' because I'm under so much stress and I'm not coping with school. I took out all my anger and stress on Blaze... I didn't mean to, but I tend to snap on people that force me into telling them what's wrong and that 'play around' when I'm not in the mood for jokes...

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, it must be very difficult for both of you.

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
It is, to the point where it is unbearable. Sometimes I wish I could just lie down beside him, not as his friend, but as someone who is involved with him on an intimate level... At times I wish I could just scream his name and in a flash he'd be here to comfort me... I miss his embrace... it's the only thing that would restore me to a right frame of mind. He was my cure. He uncovered things about me that even my social worker took forever to figure out. He was my Hope, my Angel... it's not everyday my Sight lets me see someone with wings...

I know this sounds weird, especially if you don't believe in the supernatural or Gifts...

I want him back!

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Maybe, in time, you can sort this out.

Either, as you grow older, you will grow further apart, or, as you grow older, you will have the chance to be together again.

Try to remain friends and to be patient.
I know that it is hard to do this.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site