RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Find yourself a task or a hobby or something else that will occupy your mind and your time.

You need to grieve ~ because grief is what one feels when a special relationship ends ~ and, in my opinion, one thing that helps in the grieving process is involving yourself in something positive and time consuming.

Work for a charity; write a book; start studying a new subject; join a club; take up gardening; go travelling; link up with family and old friends; go somewhere where you might make new friends.

Accept that this is over and cry about it; talk about it; write about it, but do other things too!

Writing poetry can be very therapeutic (as can gardening).

Good luck & take care. smile

Last edited by PDM; 10/22/07 01:53 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
OP Offline
C
Yes, PDM. I started losing weight now, running everyday around the lake. I also started picking up the relation with old friends, and planning or traveling to Candana to visit my grandparents on Chrismas.
He spoiled me that much and i am almost 80 kg by now. I used to be 55 kg before. I may become a totally differnt person in image:(
Thus, I am hoping that improving myself for half a year or sth. like that. Working, learning a new language, loseing weight. No contact with him at all.
Then I will try to reconnect him again, I hope i can give him a totally different feeling. I dont know how this plan is?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Sounds good!

But make sure you eat healthily!

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks:) I will try my best to change my shape and image for now:) Yes, I will eat healthily.

Putting on too much weight in one year really makes me feel bad and took away lots of my proud i used to have. Thus, i get more and more shameful about myself, and only to push him to try to get the feeling of insecurity. So bad. The one he knew at the begging really changed too much.

Anyhow, thats sth. i realized these day. Deep-rooted reasons of our relation.

I only can hope now, and use this hope as my biggest motivation.

There are so many advices on the borad of "i want my ex back", more than 297. I am reading them all the time. There are also many books saying that you can win your ex back.

However, lots people from Western culture, i mean, in some forums, or my European or American friends, definitly told me, its over, and he will never be back. I really get upset on hearing that.

It seems even people from similar cultures have different idears.

I dont know what voice i should listen:(

So who is right and who is wrong_

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
No-one knows what the future will bring.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site