Me and my girl are having a problem with a member of my family that is staining our relationship. The person that keeps getting involved somehow is my cousin, she likes my girl. Everytime I see her she is asking where my girl is and wanting to know if we broke up yet. She gets me so mad. One time while we were at a party for our friend cause it was their birthday and my cousin showed up and while I was talking to my homegurl I happen to turn around and see that my cousin was flirting with my girl. My homegurl told me to just ignore her and that she would be getting what was coming to her. She wasn't even invited to go to the party. My girl walked away from her and came and found me and wanted to leave. So we left for awhile then went back and she was gone. Our friend was getting mad cause they don't like her. It seems that everywhere we go she is always there. If my girl don't wanna go and I wanna, she will let me and as soon as she sees me she is asking me if we broke up or where she was. Everytime she asks me that I ask her why and how is it any of her business then she just walks away. I don't know what to do.

mr&msangelbaby