My BF broke up with me 3 weeks ago, after I email his parents he is doing some drugs and I was worry about the path he is going. We have been together for 2 years. This happened once before and we get back together 2 ½ month after that,. During that time, I call, text or email him all the time and let him know I am sorry and will be there when he want it. He did not respond to me for 1 ½ month, if I try to meet with him, he will just walk away. But after we were back together, I found he did keep the letter I sent him. Second time around,( I should never email his parents by thinking this is helping him, it is his own problem now I understand), he is acting a bit different this time. After 3 week letting him cool down, I try to chat with him on facebook and he respond. He said clearly I am the one want out and please just let him be. Today is a special day for us, so I went down to his college and ask him for a lunch together so we can talk. First he was very upset and want me go away, but after 10min , he did agree a lunch. I told him I have issues and while I am working on it, why cant we just be friend( keep my chance open, I though). He told me the past two years had been very bad and he is happy now, he will never again believe I will change and very hard and cold towards me. Do you think I still have a chance since he did respond to my contact(better than last time). I know I have issues and want to get over it, but I really want him to give us one more try. What should I do from here?