if she is that young and being sexually active with multiple people... that is not the type of girl you want. nor do you want one who lies and cheats. her being sad all the time and looking for "love" in too many places tells me she has some issues she needs to get help with. you both are WAY TO YOUNG to be sexually active. i know where you are comming from because i was there and was even a little older than you two are. it totally ruined my life. i ended up becoming a young mother and quit school. i now have to go back to school. i am 30 something and have ended up living with my parents again. they don't deserve it and if i had listened... i would not be in this prob now. put it all away. find out who you are first. you can't do that if you start with someone else. spend your time doing things you want and like and find yourself. once you know who you are by yourself, then you can concentrate on finding someone else who knows who she is, by herself. THEN you will be able to find out who you will be, together. if you are going to stay "active" anyway, please protect yourself and her. you think things are bad now?? there are a few things that will make this a walk in the park. use the brain you have and good luck.

baby blue