All I have to say is if she asks you for money..she is NOT who she say's she is. Watch out for that. "She" may be some guy in Nigeria pretending to be a lonely girl who is in love with you. I've just seen SOOO many shows where these men and women have 1-4 year online relationships with people, they buid up a strong relationship, they send them thousands of dollars because the guy or girl overseas says they are poor or in a desperate siuation "please help me" or "I will come out to see you if you wire the money to me" and in the end, it was ALL a scam.

Even after they were shown.."this is a picture of John Huckelberry from Wisconsin, they just got his picture, made up an identity. The man you're in love with is not "William Harrison" from England as he claims, it is some guy in a run down old building in Nigeria who has been scamming money out of you by preying on your feelings"....even after they were shown PROOF that this person didn't really exist and it was all a lie, the women said they were still "in love" with this imaginary person and would continue to keep in contact with them. So, if she starts telling you she will come out to see you...or for ANY reason, insinuates or flat out asks for money....END IT because she or he is scamming you....this also just happened to my father-in-law....his poor "girlfriend" in "China" would come and see him in a heartbeat if she could afford it...so he sent her ALL of his savings..THOUSANDS of dollars(to a P.O. box)..did she ever "come out to see him?".....no.

Oh and if this girl is for real, she's not wrth your time, if she's having an emotional affair on her BF, she will do it to you too. People never believe. that until it happens.

http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/kakeen1977/?action=view¤t=677d47b4.pbw