do u know if she has ever felt this way b4 u got with her?
i do believe that she could be confused. just being away from u for a while and needing your attention may have turned her a different way as well, just seeking affection. i am not sure of this of course. but being in a military relationship i sure know about that myself. long distance relationships are hard no matter who u r....

i know that some ppl find out later in life how they feel about their own sexuality. i know myself being 30 just realized that i am also attracted to the same sex. have not made a move on it tho. my hubby knows and does not care if i do. but of course i only want to be with him. he would accept me however i want to be. bi or straight. we would not divorce over it.

no matter what tho. if u r in love with her and she with u, things will work out. just be open with her and let her know how u feel. let her know exactly how u feel and that u are interested in anything she wants to tell u about it. of course, if that is what u want. i know it helped me to know that when i told my hubby a few months ago.

good luck to the both of you.

Bella