From my experiences, I've noticed many things about relationships, they're all give and take, but sometimes, we (as males) tend to take more than we give; we become complacent and sometimes it is the biggest mistake we make.

Ok for starters, you've acknowledged the faults. You both have different ways of communication and are generally different in personality.

This is not uncommon at all, in fact, this happens more often than the latter; but, it works along side many opportunities of compromise and communication.

Now I have a few questions myself.

1) How exactly are you two different when it comes to communication?

2) How is she how you describe her, contrary to yourself? For instance, how is she down to Earth, and how are you "out there?"

3) What happened between you two to result in the end of your relationship? (If its alright with you to say that is, if not then don't worry.)

Now, you asked if your differences may be non-reconcilable; unless you/her did something to the other that reflects such action, then there shouldn't be anything that can't be reconciled. The want to reconcile is a good start.

Now... from the information you've given, I assume that communication between the two of you is possibly very lacking. As PDM said, find some common ground and rebuild from there. Any problem on your part can be fixed by changing your angle.

Also... by your post title, I can tell you have doubts. Why?

If you're ready to fight for her, you'll have to step up to the plate. Go through all the faults and analyze what went wrong, and change it slowly but surely. Remember, you said you are willing to sacrifice. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice more than time and effort... you'll have to sacrifice your old ways of thinking. Remember my first paragraph, this is what I mean.

Good luck to you. Always fight the good fight.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---