Ok here is the situation:

I am currently in the process of getting a divorce (which will be final sometime next month). Only 2 months after my X and I split up, I met another guy who I really liked. We started dated and he helped me a lot emotionally to recover from the break up with my X. However, in the process we both hurt each other a lot because of the baggage I had from my old relationship.
He moved in with me very quickly because he was laid off his job and his landlord was a jerk, and I felt bad for him because he had no where else to go at that point. Once we moved in together, we argued a lot. We also had a lot of good times.

Recently, we moved into a new apartment and at first everything was great. He then got laid off his job again (he does construction work, which is sucking right now because of the economy)and it became difficult to pay the bills. On top of that, the motor in his truck blew so he couldnt find another job. I had to get a new job that pays more to support us (I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter from my marriage). We fought so horribly during this time, Im not sure if we can ever repair our relationship. We both have said horrible things that the other will never forget.

Now he has a job and his car is fixed, but we are really behind on our bills and I know both of us are stressed out. I work full time and go to school three days a wekk at night. I also have my daughter who I miss and want to spend time with whenever I am home. My boyfriend watches my daughter when Im at school.

The other night we got in the worst argument yet because he did not work that day (it rained) and instead of trying to clean up the house or do something constructive he went and hung out with his friends all day, and then wanted me to cook dinner and clean up that night when I got home from work and stayed home sick from school. (we have a schedule, and it was "his day" to cook.) I had a complete breakdown and took my daughter to my mom's house. My bf called me, wanted me to come home, said horrible things to me, accused me of cheating on him, came to my mothers house and left again, and eventually said he would kill himself, all in an attempt to get me to come home that second like he wanted me to. I stayed the night over my moms, and went home the next morning. We made up, and decided to give it one more try, but since then I feel numb, like I dont want to do this anymore. I do care about him, but Im just sick and tired of all the problems. Im afraid to break up though because of 1) my daughter, who loves my bf and has seen him as a father, 2) the bills, which would be hard for me to mana ge on my own, and 3) fear of being alone. I just cant see myself spending the rest of my life with this guy, and for me, there is not point in being in a relationship with no final goal of marriage.

Please help me (sorry Im so long winded.)

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!