You don't seem so understanding, HE IS BUSY. I for one am not in college but I know that it is very demanding when you really want to take what you learn and make something of yourself. Obviously he wants something for a future, and you should be impressed at his dedication to his work and setting his life up correctly, having a relationship is just not his number one priority right now. But then again love I understand what you are saying, for now I say stay his FRIEND and only his friend. Move on and try something new, I mean you can't just wait for him forever, but you can give him the key to reopen the door and try the relationship whenever he is ready and you aren't seeing anyone. That seems to be the best thing to do for you right now, live your life on but don't stop communicating with him! Keep to your "AIM" so you guys will still be close, but as friends... This is just for now and a suggestion for right now. Things may change in your future with him, hopefully you two will finally get together! Oh and for your question he's just busy, I personally think he really does have feelings for you but just doesn't know how to juggle his life around to make it an easier route.

Candy & Crushes

Any questions, comments, etc.. Message me!