Well it's been two weeks now and i've had a few conversations with her. To date I haven't seen her but i would get a phone call now and then. We usually talk for over an hour at a time.

She claims that whether she was right or wrong doesn't matter now...the fact that she felt I took her for granted walking out, acted suspicious when wouldn't show my email and phone...I have been trying to explain that there wasn't anything but she claims that she hated feeling like i was unfaithful to her.

The text she found three and a half years ago was about 2 weeks old. We got past that but she claims she still gets upset thinking about it.

One of the things that have me confused now is that she claims she wants me in her life but as a friend. She asked for a break because she wants space but she is now seeing the guy she slept with two days after our fight. Also, she claims that he wasn't comfortable with her talking to me or seeing me as a friends yet she calls and we would talk for hours. Most of the time laughing being our usual selves...She said she wanted me to start dating because the future doesn't look good for us...BUT SHE WANTS US TO BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT IT. So i told her about a date I went on she got upset...she said i blame her for dating someone one day after we broke up, and sleeping with him after two days but yet here I am going on a date so soon...THIS IS JUST crazy...is she testing me or just trying to have me linger by just in case her sampling doesn't work out? Why talk to me when this "guy" disapproves. Is she afraid that she might hurt my feelings if she doesn't talk to me? Or by having me around constantly telling her how i feel reassures her in her doings as being right? Why the constant reminder about her "busy time with her friend" e.g. one day she called me up to tell me she is busy because she's over at his house doing laundry...Is she just trying to make me jealous or is she starting to play me...

What signs should i look for if she's fooling me about her feelings for me? How can I tell if there's a chance for us again?