He does not really know about all of my anxieties in detail. He says that if I keep alot of pets and spend alot of money on them, than he should be allowed to send money to his parents. I could not argue with him on that.

He knows I am going through a hard time in looking for a job after the big disappointment I had with my previous employer.

He feels that I should trust him just like he trusts me.

However, even Khalid my husband has questioned me.
He did not actually ask me, he just checked my cell phone and I caught him doing it lol. I have been guilty of checking his cellphone also.

One of my ex co-workers who happens to be male sent me text messages. He was asking me how I did on a quiz. I told him how I did. It was all innocent and my husband checked my text messages. I was fine with that because I had nothing to hide. My husband did not get mad after seeing the messages, because he saw how innocent the content was.

My husband has talked to female co-workers on the phone and I did not mind and have not questioned it. I know it relates to work. I have also met his female co-workers and all they did was tell me how beatiful I was so I felt I could trust them.

I do trust him, but than I get these ideas from my mother. I know I should not listen to her since I am 30, but she has always been right in the past and I did not have a relationship with my father. Actually she has not always been right now that I think about it. She was wrong about my stepdad. I have even spoken to ex-boyfriends before I knew Khalid and they told me that my mother interferes too much. I just wanted to get their honest opinion.

Last edited by Lady78; 07/30/08 12:22 AM.