wow I remeber back in the day that has happend one or 2 times to me..lol and yeah we know guys dont get the who pms thing,, and we know you guys get grossed out by it,, so that makes it worse..just try and call her every day, just 1 or 2 times ,this well let her no your not breaking it off with her,,and just wait tell she finaly answers or talks to you...best thing to do is not bring it up, unlease she does...and if she does.. just be like.."oh , thats ok, no big deal" and then change the subject or even let her know its something she cant helps and your fine with that.......one time, when I was 17 I went to my boyfirends sisters house for the first time and when I got up from the couch...yeah... so I just turned the the pellow around to the other side,, and went and told the sister...I was soooooo embarassed I never went back over there and for the next month I felt odd being around my boyfriend, but I got over it...I think I even waited a week befor I called him too....just give her time to be ok again...and dont think much about it k