My best friend wanted to go to her bf's early birthday party. She could only go if i went w/ her. She promised me she wood acknowledge i was there. But........the thing i ended up doing was sitting up in the far corner of the stair well, being the emo girl on the side lines no1 cares about. my best friend was too busy making-out w/her bf on his bed. She'd hav to b told that she was needed(i don't blame her 4 that she coodnt even c me), but that shood hav bin sumthing to wonder about though. The only ppl actually trying to cheer me up was a person i hated so much cuz of wat he did to my best friend(heart break, but that kind a shocked me he actually tried to cheer me up) but thats a different story 4 a different time & long over...but i hold a grudge. Anyway I felt like a prop just so she can b there, she was happy thats all i wanted for her was so she cood b happy thats all that mattered. But she still helped out w/ wat was bugging me a few times, but thats it. i coodnt wait to leave, i constantly told her & wasnt lying about how i felt so that made her feel bad, which wasnt my intention. She didnt like the way she treated me she apologised 4 it(not sure if that was enough). She spent the night that night too, & we discussed it, but i'm still not sure about it, it hurt sooo much to b ignored by my best friend, ecspecially win she broke her promise she had made to me ahead of time. I often wonder if i try too hard & waste too much effort on her, to what i get in return. Do I? & is it ok?

I only have one parakeet