Well for the most part I do trust him. A few other things ended up happening where I couldn't not talk to him about it anymore so I came out with it. Of course at first he was upset that I didn't trust him enough to not talk about it, but he calmed down and talked to me. Just like him I've always had trust issues because I have been cheated on A LOT. But with him I let all of that go. I thought I let it go more than I did obviously since I started second questioning it. I don't know if I would say I trust him or not because I have a reason to say I don't and a reason to say I do. I obviously don't because I had my doubts.. but on the other hand all it took to take those doubts away was him saying "No baby I wouldn't do that to you" so on the other hand I have to trust him to be able to believe him without him even offering reasoning. He did end up later explaining without me asking and it all makes sense. I thank you for the advice, I didn't read it until after all this though because I haven't had a computer. But thank you anyways for offering it. And yes it is the same partner.

God Bless,
Tasha