k so I like this girl. We've been going to school with eachother for 3 years now and this is the 3rd year. I've had 2 people I've liked over the 3 years and I succefully asked one out and they said yes. But it didn't work out so well. The other person I like I just lost interest in her after I realized she wasn't the kind of person I thought she was. Now the person I like I genuinly like her. I think she is funny, smart, friendly, and she can put a smile on my face without even trying to. We are in the same grade by the way and we are in 8th grade. My parents dont really know about my personal life and I prefer to keep it that way. (from past experiences the teasing about me having a girlfriend became unbearable from my parents). So now my goal is to be able to start a relationship and let her know that I like her without having to let my parents know when I take her out on a date or something. My parents dont let me out of the house at all unless an adult is with me that they trust. Does anyone have any tips on how to date a girl and keep the relationship unknown from parents. I'm in a tight situation and I just dont want to let this girl slip away.