I just can't believe I fell for this. First of all, I've never really dated. I've been married twice and a year and a 1/2 ago my husband was killed.So up until recently I haven't dated or really even left my house for that matter. A couple months ago I stopped in a bar with a friend, just for a quick one and this attractive, younger guy approached me and we just really hit it off. I gave him my number and he was just so persistent. So we hooked up and had great times. I felt like I knew him forever, we were practically inseparable the first month. I know, fast huh? We decided to slow things down. He had just gotten out of a 2 yr relationship and was having a hard time starting over so I helped him out with money here and there, I helped him land a good job, when we went somewhere, I bought. You know where this is going... So the last couple weeks I was hearing from him less and less, he's calling me the last 5 min on his lunch, he's just so damn busy... well the breaking point came when he lied to me about working saturdays.. turns out he's seeing someone else. I feel like such an idiot.. I can't believe I fell for it and him.. my heart is broken... frown Thanx for listening! I'm so humiliated...