Thank you so much for your reply.

I have read a few of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus books -- the main one and the stages of dating, not the one you recommended though. I will still check the ones you recommended and maybe have my ex check them out when he gets the chance (he does own the 2 Mars/Venus books I mentioned but hasn't had the chance to read them).

I do believe that my ex may (or may not) have a problem with us being so young and such because his parents got a divorced (his mom tricked his dad into marrying her so clearly it wouldn't have lasted) but the rest of his family for the most part (except for his step-siblings) have been married and remarried a few times. I just think he might be worried about making the wrong choice or something since his whole family appears to be like that.

I believe I might see him tomorrow, so I guess I will just ask him a few questions, no pressure, just to see where he is exactly. I'll give him his space, work on myself, and try to figure out what drew him to me to begin with. I'm just not sure how to romance him and remind him why we fell in love in the first place... smirk

But thank you so much again!