lora, although I agree on you with most of this, I have to say that the jealousy is from not trusting the other person. I say this because I'm in a relationship, where my fiance just got out of doing that to me. The same way he describes his wife. I told him over and over he needs to trust me, a relationship without trust is NOT a relationship. He refused to admit he didn't trust me, and it was the men he didn't trust. After a while of nothing but fights, then deciding to be mature about it and sit down and discuss the things calmly, he started to realize what he was really doing, and admitted it was him not trusting me. He said not COMPLETELY, he knows fully that I would never cheat on him, but somewhere in the back of his mind was a "what if". His exact words he said to me was "I haven't been trusting you, and I didn't realize it. Even if those guys were after you, I trust that you wouldn't cheat on me, so I should trust you would handle the situation well too." So basically, he trusted I wouldn't cheat.. but didn't trust that I was smart enough to handle the situation well if a guy was trying to get with me. Hm which is the worse of the two evils? Not trusting that they're a good person or not trusting that they're smart?? Not sure! lol but either way not trusting is not trusting. It's something that needs to be addressed. Which is why I gave the advice to talk calmly, once we started doing that he started seeing what HE was doing wrong in not trusting me, and I started seeing what I was doing wrong by making him not trust me. Not every little bit of his worries was out of paranoia, they have to spring from somewhere. So I learned what to compromise on on my part, and he learned what to compromise on on his part, and our relationship is a lot better since.

God Bless,
Tasha