Thanks for the replies Coco Mama, Victor.
(Coco Mama) I just wanted to clear things a bit...

Firstly, I'm about 25-26 now and when I went over there 2 years ago, I did go over there purely to try out a business venture without her in my mind.

But then... I did get to talk to her online nearly everyday (for nearly a year). The talk was pretty much normal conversations and discussions (like what friends talk about) and sometimes she did tell me about her b/f (through msn, not by email). I think she told me about her problems because she felt safe to tell me? I may be wrong, but that what I felt.

And " she got upset when you wanted to move home, please tell me I have that wrong...please I want to be wrong ".... I can tell you (Coco Mama) that that's wrong. She wasn't upset. (Well, at least I didn't think she was). My last day there, I just had dinner with her and drove her home. And she also gave me a little gift (a bookmarker to be exact).

>"you should have of course in hind sight told her ur feelings "
Trust me... I really wanted to. If it wasn't the fact that she had a b/f already, I probably would have tried to tell her. But it was like I never got the chance. And then when I did get a glimpse of a chance (when she broke up with her b/f)... I'm not around to tell her (because I came back to the UK!). Now... that really feels like someone's playing games with me! -__-"

... in reality, I think I'm never going to get the chance to tell her how I really feel about her. -__-"

But thanks for your opinions. They're much appreciated.