Flirting Tips for Guys :
(I'm a lady BTW...) HEY! This one is for...Romantic guy VS Cold-hearted lady
Hello there. Please dont misjudge this okay. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NEVER MISUSED THIS ONE! I,m having a few research and this is the first time I,ve fell in love with someone. While I,m the "Cold-hearted" lady as my friends always told me before, that man really make me stuck with him. Okay... this is the tip...
1)Always be nice with a lady (no matter we,re cold-hearted or funny..it still same)
2)Giving her advices when she need your opinion
3)Listen to her problems, and avoid criticism her.
4)Just say something simple like "Hello, how are you?" everyday... she will noticed about it.
5) For some mysterious reasons, you may ask her any questions that you already know then maybe some debate would help you to get close with "Cold-hearted" type.
6)Sometimes, you should look deep into her eyes.
7)BEWARE OF YOUR SITTING POSITION! you may pointing your feets to her so that she may noticed about it.
8) Most of the "Cold-hearted" lady love the classic things. We love to wear the classic and elegant outfits, but yet sometimes we,re more to corporate-like attitude.
9) You can give her white rose as the symbol of friendship... and chocolate as the "sweet" symbol in your friendship with her.
10) Usually, "Cold-hearted" type will find out that Romantic guy are willing to dedicate to her the sweetest poem (made by himself), classic music or the romantic one...
11) The result?? She will make her mysterious move to make sure that she can send to you a message "I,VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU!" even you feel that you,ve lost your hope because this "COLD-HEARTED" type didnt show their feelings.
12) and watch out for this important things... she will always look somewhere when you stare at her with doe eyes... because her heart will beating very fast, and she will start to get nervous. This is the sign that SHE ALSO ATTRACTED TO YOU!
This tip was submitted by an anonymous visitor to our website.
Flirting Tips for Guys > Attitude
Printer Friendly Version
Pretty Version - for Gift Giving
Forward Tip To a Friend
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!