RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Stephanie sweet keets I don't want my Dad to die. - 06/25/08 06:00 AM
Again. He got sick two years ago, died in the hospital parking lot, they revived him. He couldn't breathe, choked out.
Well he's sick again. He's had two really bad spells today. So bad that they brought him to his knees, because all the congestion is clogging him up, and he can't breathe.

He's going to the hospital tomorrow or the next day.

I can't take this. Everytime i hear her cough i cringe. I wonder, "will this be the one that ends his life?"

God damn, i'm so damn worried, and scared, and just, everything right now. I love him so much. I don't want him to die.

I'm so scared!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: new2bird Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 06/25/08 07:00 AM
Hi dear I am so sorry to hear that, and I really understand what you are going through. My dad had a bad heart all his life, and some of the medication was causing him to cough, be dizzy and throw up.
He did go at the end, but it was an end to the suffering for him. He is still in my heart I can feel his presence when I am doing certain things that we use to do together. It will be 19 years next month.
I hope your dad will be OK, and I hope that you learn to accept what you can not change. Sometimes when someone is suffering so much it is best for us to let him go.
I am sure that no matter what he will still be with you.
I hope you have your family to support you.

Posted By: PDM Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 06/25/08 08:08 AM
I am really sorry to hear that your father is so ill, Stephanie. I, too, know what it is like.

I lost my father 9 years ago ~ and those days when I knew that he was so ill, and I could do nothing to help him, were awful.
I still miss him, but he is still part of my life.

I hope that your father's doctors will be able to make him well again and I hope that you and your family will have the strength to support him and each other, whatever the outcome.

Take care.
Posted By: Kariva Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 06/25/08 06:55 PM
oh no stephanie i am so sorry let us know if we can do anything for you hon. i will lick my birds for you and think happy thoughts. be strong for him and we will be the strength you need.
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 07/03/08 10:39 PM
Stephanie. This is lee. A bunch of us know what u r going through. Now i haven't lost my own dad yet, but i have lost my grandfather. I lost him to cancer. It was very hard for me and my family. It's been a while now. possibly 3 years now.

As much as I hated the thought of him dying, there was nothing i could do, nothing could stop for what happened. I don't know is this will help, but i want you to know, everyone has someone that they love die. Where they go, depends what they done during their life here on earth. If your dad believes in christ and is born again him, then he will fine. I want to know something. Do you and family believe in christ. Are yall born again. cause as much you don't want your dad to die, we all will die one day as well. but through christ we will have eternal life in him.
Posted By: Carl Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 07/03/08 11:10 PM
Stephanie, I applaud you in saying exactly how you feel. No, you don't want your Dad to die, and having seen and experienced what happened before has to frighten you so much.

I'm not even going to try to say words that will help. None of us can really do that.

But we can share your feelings, at least a little, and send cyber hugs to you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 07/03/08 11:29 PM
Sorry to hear what a rough time your father and you are going through. If I may use Carl's words ---- I'm sending cyber hugs to you.
Posted By: Pepperhil Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 07/03/08 11:50 PM
All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. God Bless you.
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: I don't want my Dad to die. - 07/04/08 12:00 AM
cyber hugs, all for you, also with real prayers for you, from all of us.
Thanks you guys.
© RomanceClass Forum