RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#304646 06/25/08 06:00 AM
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
Again. He got sick two years ago, died in the hospital parking lot, they revived him. He couldn't breathe, choked out.
Well he's sick again. He's had two really bad spells today. So bad that they brought him to his knees, because all the congestion is clogging him up, and he can't breathe.

He's going to the hospital tomorrow or the next day.

I can't take this. Everytime i hear her cough i cringe. I wonder, "will this be the one that ends his life?"

God damn, i'm so damn worried, and scared, and just, everything right now. I love him so much. I don't want him to die.

I'm so scared!!!!!!!!!!!

N
N
Hi dear I am so sorry to hear that, and I really understand what you are going through. My dad had a bad heart all his life, and some of the medication was causing him to cough, be dizzy and throw up.
He did go at the end, but it was an end to the suffering for him. He is still in my heart I can feel his presence when I am doing certain things that we use to do together. It will be 19 years next month.
I hope your dad will be OK, and I hope that you learn to accept what you can not change. Sometimes when someone is suffering so much it is best for us to let him go.
I am sure that no matter what he will still be with you.
I hope you have your family to support you.

Last edited by new2bird; 06/25/08 07:01 AM.

Mom for:
3 kids including the biggest one -my hubby
Yoshi bird
Missi my lab and soon some fish
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I am really sorry to hear that your father is so ill, Stephanie. I, too, know what it is like.

I lost my father 9 years ago ~ and those days when I knew that he was so ill, and I could do nothing to help him, were awful.
I still miss him, but he is still part of my life.

I hope that your father's doctors will be able to make him well again and I hope that you and your family will have the strength to support him and each other, whatever the outcome.

Take care.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
oh no stephanie i am so sorry let us know if we can do anything for you hon. i will lick my birds for you and think happy thoughts. be strong for him and we will be the strength you need.

Friend
Friend
Stephanie. This is lee. A bunch of us know what u r going through. Now i haven't lost my own dad yet, but i have lost my grandfather. I lost him to cancer. It was very hard for me and my family. It's been a while now. possibly 3 years now.

As much as I hated the thought of him dying, there was nothing i could do, nothing could stop for what happened. I don't know is this will help, but i want you to know, everyone has someone that they love die. Where they go, depends what they done during their life here on earth. If your dad believes in christ and is born again him, then he will fine. I want to know something. Do you and family believe in christ. Are yall born again. cause as much you don't want your dad to die, we all will die one day as well. but through christ we will have eternal life in him.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
Stephanie, I applaud you in saying exactly how you feel. No, you don't want your Dad to die, and having seen and experienced what happened before has to frighten you so much.

I'm not even going to try to say words that will help. None of us can really do that.

But we can share your feelings, at least a little, and send cyber hugs to you.

Marge is the love of my life.
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Sorry to hear what a rough time your father and you are going through. If I may use Carl's words ---- I'm sending cyber hugs to you.

Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. God Bless you.

Skipper
Popeye
SweePea
Sammy
Sascha

RIP Sawyer
Friend
Friend
cyber hugs, all for you, also with real prayers for you, from all of us.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
Thanks you guys.

Last edited by Stephanie sweet keets; 07/04/08 12:31 AM.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site