RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Crush? - 04/01/09 05:17 PM
Ok, ok, I'm hopeless when it comes to stuff like this.

So I've had a crush on this guy in my class since he transfered in February. I thought it was just a phase, but ever since I broke it off completely with my ex, I've been daydreaming about him a lot. I look at him often and when he meets my eye, I look away. We talk and such, mostly about music since it's a common interest.

But I don't know if he likes me in that sense. What do I do?
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/01/09 06:38 PM
So it is completely over with your ex?
You are sure?
If this lad likes you, then he is bound to be wary, if he thinks that there is another boy in the picture ~ and in your heart.
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/01/09 07:20 PM
Yes, it is completely over. I saw him for what he truly was. I'm sorry, but no one acts towards my father the way he did. He has threatened suicide numerous times already. And in my opinion, trying to cling to a love that will never happen like with my ex, is a waste of time. I'm moving on now.

I haven't mentioned my ex in front of him and I've told all my friends it is over between us.

I know to some, at this point, it sounds like my new crush is a 'rebound guy'. But let me tell you that I don't see guys like that. I value my feelings and I'm not prepared to toy with another's.

I've been considering asking one of my girls to ask this new guy of what he thinks of me. Is that playing it safe or should I use a different approach?
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/02/09 12:27 AM
The best thing is probably to be your natural self; be friendly, and see how it goes. smile
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/02/09 04:25 PM
Ok, so I asked my friend to get some info outta him. Well, it's sorta good but going nowehere. He says I'm a good friend (good thing), is not interested in anyone at the moment (majorly good!) but wants to focus on his work first (bleh). Oh well, at least my chances are still good?
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/02/09 09:48 PM
Good friends are always worth having smile
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/03/09 06:02 PM
That's true, but I want more than firendship with this guy.

-sigh- He wasn't at school today because he went to Namibia for the holidays. Great way to start the holidays ey... I wanted to say bye to him...
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/03/09 11:33 PM
Perhaps you need some time out from relationships for a while smile
Posted By: Terrancestreater Re: Crush? - 04/04/09 03:29 AM
that might be wat you need right now to get your head clear
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/04/09 05:36 PM
But my head is clear enough, I've proved that. Ok sure, my ex is a stalker, but I can handle that. Whether I am or am not in another relationship, it's not going to have a negative impact on me.
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/05/09 12:13 AM
Yet it was only very recently that you seemed sure that you loved him.

That must be hard for both your 'ex' and your 'crush' to get their heads around.
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/05/09 04:48 AM
Well, thing is that my crush doesn't know that I even had a boyfriend. I didn't want to let him know because of what happened between me and my ex. If word got out of what truly happened between us, my crush wouldn't even look at me.

Ok, I was pretty sure that I loved my ex, but reality caught up with me a bit too fast. I was physically abused by my ex and he tried to rape me on several occassions. I had to break it off as I was fooling myself into thinking that I could still love him.

Besides, my crush kinda kissed one of my other friends WAAAAAAAAAAY back, so I guess we both got our tied up bits.
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/05/09 05:02 PM
I see.

I hope that you are ok, after such an difficult and emotional experience.
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/05/09 05:16 PM
I'm fine, I assure you. Sure, I had my ups and downs, but my social worker helped me a lot.
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/06/09 01:00 AM
Good! That's what she's there for.
Be careful now smile
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/06/09 04:38 PM
I will. Might I tell you all my plan of action (well, sort of)?
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/06/09 09:18 PM
What are you thinking?
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/07/09 05:56 AM
Well, our next term of school starts next week Wednesday. I thought that I might tell him the following Wednesday. See, he's part of our Drama club and so am I. I normally don't stay after school, but I'm going to from now on. Sooooo, after Drama I'm going to get myself alone with him and tell him how I feel about him.

It's a long shot, but it's the only method that I can think of right now.
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/07/09 07:28 PM
Be careful not to risk your friendship smile
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: Crush? - 04/07/09 07:34 PM
If I don't risk it, I will have to wait and watch and see him become interested in someone else.
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/07/09 07:37 PM
True smile
Posted By: RoseA7X n Benji Re: Crush? - 04/12/09 11:30 PM
I have the exact same problem! Except he knows that I like him and he sorta shows some intrest... but I don't know what to do...
Posted By: PDM Re: Crush? - 04/13/09 01:03 AM
Welcome Rose. smile

If you would like some advice, just start a new thread and give us your story. You will probably get a number of opinions. smile
Posted By: RoseA7X n Benji Re: Crush? - 04/13/09 04:04 PM
Thanks, I think will here pretty soon. smile
© RomanceClass Forum