RomanceClass.com
Posted By: ßÄУµÇK1674 Sex? - 03/18/09 04:26 AM
Ok i have talked to my girlfriend alot on the subject and she is ready to have sex and so am i. There is only one problem...how do we meet up to do it? Please do not criticize me because we want this we just need to meet up but don't know how. Please help.
Posted By: PDM Re: Sex? - 03/18/09 08:42 AM
Hi J

Well, what you do is your own affair.
If you do this, please use a condom.

However, this is most definitely something that I cannot help you with.

I would be absolutely horrified, if an adult on the Internet were helping my daughter to arrange to have sex.

Remember, too, the possible legal implications.
Posted By: kksuns Re: Sex? - 03/18/09 12:59 PM
How old are you? and how old is your gf?
All i can say is if you are going to have sex PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you use condoms AT THE VERY LEAST!!Even better talk to her about going on the pill and wait until she has been on it for at least a month. If you think you are ready to have sex then you must be responsible about it for your sake and hers. And that doesn't mean JUST practicing safe sex, it means you BOTH have to be emotionally ready. I think having sex for the first time is a MAJOR thing, esp for girls.You have to realize once she loses her virginity(I'm assuming it will be her first time?) there is no going back.I'd hate for her to have regrets afterwards ya know? It should mean something special for both parties.
You do realize that having sex means that you are ready to assume the responsiblity of pregnancy no matter what??? NO birth control is 100%!!!!!!!!
Anyway as for how to meet up, I'm not even going to touch that one. I would not feel right about it. I'm with PM on that one. I too would be horrified if an adult on the internet was helping my daughter (or son for that matter) hook up to have sex. It's wrong, and totally not our place to do so.
Posted By: Amaggiepie Re: Sex? - 03/18/09 01:11 PM
In total agreement with PDM and KK. NO WAY!

Won't touch that one with a ten foot pole. (or as Tanaka would say, a ten foot millet spray :D)
Posted By: joandboys Re: Sex? - 03/18/09 02:31 PM
I am totally in agreement with PDM and everyone else on all their comments.

I have just one thing to add, and don't take this as a put down because it isn't. The simple fact is, if you are on a forum asking the question you just asked, you are NOT ready for sex no matter what you may think.

You think you want it.
You think you understand what it means.

But the only thing you really KNOW is that you love someone and want to express it.

There are a lot of ways you can do that without doing anything that might be so life altering.
Posted By: PDM Re: Sex? - 03/18/09 02:47 PM
I do wonder, based on the feelings that J had for previous girlfriends ~ how sincere his love was; how hurt when the relationships ended, etc ~ whether it wouldn't be he who might later feel very deeply emotionally affected, if he lost his virginity to someone and then they were to break up.
Posted By: Niki Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 12:26 AM
I know you don't want criticism or questions, you want your question answered. However, everyone is right here. We don't know your specifics to give you a good answer. Also, as PDM said, I wouldn't want to be the one telling someone's daughter or son how to go about doing something like this and end up getting myself in legal problems.

If you know it's the right time, you'll work it out. No one can tell you how to go about it.

I know it's difficult to start though, especially when you're planning it. Me and mine waited until our wedding night which I can vouch for being the best path for us! But the oddest thing was talking about it. How do you start?

You need to talk to her because you need to know what she felt. I talked to many people before talking to my then fiancee, including my best friend's. The advice they gave me was good and fine, but something I would NEVER do in such a situation.

Talk to her. Think it through, be 100% sure and 100% safe.
Posted By: ßÄУµÇK1674 Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 04:00 AM
Both me and my gf have talked a lot on the subject and all the possibilities. I understand where everyone is coming from not wanting to set this up. There is no legal thing we might get in trouble with. We are both 100% sure that we want this and I will be safe. I have spermicidal condoms, she is on the pill, and she has plan b also. I am ready for this huge step in our relationship.
Posted By: PDM Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 06:45 PM
Hi

Can you remind us how old you both are now, please?

How long have you known each other?

How long have you been dating?

smile
Posted By: Niki Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 06:53 PM
If she's on the pill I'd be careful about having her take Plan B on top of that. Plan B can make her awfully sick by itself, on top of the pill it might be worse. I threw out plan B because of moral issues with how it works, I don't know ya'lls beliefs but that's something to consider.

As far as legal, it might be nice to as PDM said above remind us of your ages so we can feel comfortable giving advise.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 07:17 PM
If you are TRULY ready, you should be able to talk to your parents. My son came and talked to me and while I was not in agreement with everything he had to say, I gave him credit for being mature enough to talk to me.
Posted By: nacho's human Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 07:26 PM
Or if talking to your parents is uncomfortable maybe you have an Uncle or Aunt or someone older who knows you & u can confide in.
I was always comfortable with my aunt talking about issues in my life & i trusted her advice
Posted By: PDM Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 10:06 PM
ßÄУµÇK1674 has given the forum a lot of his background before.
Posted By: ßÄУµÇK1674 Re: Sex? - 03/19/09 10:46 PM
Me and her are both fifteen and known each other for about a year and been together for two months. Me and her decided that we were ready for this. We got together at my house and we both felt it was the right thing to do. We did use protection and it all went perfectly. I am really glad with the decision that we made. Thanks for all the advice.
Posted By: PDM Re: Sex? - 03/20/09 12:04 AM
smile
Posted By: Katy59 Re: Sex? - 04/14/09 12:47 AM
Right thing to do? why cant you go to the movies or have a good time instead of doing 'adult bedroom stuff' which is supposed to be for the married couple. Gosh whats up with us kids, and dont say 'you dont understand' because Im 16! I have NEVER done anything like that yet and you know what! IM PROUD OF IT!
All i can do is shake my head, mmmm
Posted By: PDM Re: Sex? - 04/14/09 01:43 AM
Well, Katy, I think that we all have to accept that what seems right for one person may not seem right for someone else.
Personally, I think that 15 & 16 are way too young for sex, so I agree with you & I agreed when I was 16, too ~ but that's me.

You keep on as you are and you will do fine smile
© RomanceClass Forum