Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#356591 03/18/09 04:26 AM
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Ok i have talked to my girlfriend alot on the subject and she is ready to have sex and so am i. There is only one problem...how do we meet up to do it? Please do not criticize me because we want this we just need to meet up but don't know how. Please help.

ßÄУµÇK1674 #356605 03/18/09 08:42 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi J

Well, what you do is your own affair.
If you do this, please use a condom.

However, this is most definitely something that I cannot help you with.

I would be absolutely horrified, if an adult on the Internet were helping my daughter to arrange to have sex.

Remember, too, the possible legal implications.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #356620 03/18/09 12:59 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
How old are you? and how old is your gf?
All i can say is if you are going to have sex PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you use condoms AT THE VERY LEAST!!Even better talk to her about going on the pill and wait until she has been on it for at least a month. If you think you are ready to have sex then you must be responsible about it for your sake and hers. And that doesn't mean JUST practicing safe sex, it means you BOTH have to be emotionally ready. I think having sex for the first time is a MAJOR thing, esp for girls.You have to realize once she loses her virginity(I'm assuming it will be her first time?) there is no going back.I'd hate for her to have regrets afterwards ya know? It should mean something special for both parties.
You do realize that having sex means that you are ready to assume the responsiblity of pregnancy no matter what??? NO birth control is 100%!!!!!!!!
Anyway as for how to meet up, I'm not even going to touch that one. I would not feel right about it. I'm with PM on that one. I too would be horrified if an adult on the internet was helping my daughter (or son for that matter) hook up to have sex. It's wrong, and totally not our place to do so.

kksuns #356623 03/18/09 01:11 PM
Great Friend
Great Friend
In total agreement with PDM and KK. NO WAY!

Won't touch that one with a ten foot pole. (or as Tanaka would say, a ten foot millet spray :D)

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!
ßÄУµÇK1674 #356631 03/18/09 02:31 PM
Soulmate
Soulmate
I am totally in agreement with PDM and everyone else on all their comments.

I have just one thing to add, and don't take this as a put down because it isn't. The simple fact is, if you are on a forum asking the question you just asked, you are NOT ready for sex no matter what you may think.

You think you want it.
You think you understand what it means.

But the only thing you really KNOW is that you love someone and want to express it.

There are a lot of ways you can do that without doing anything that might be so life altering.

Cookie and Sweetie
joandboys #356635 03/18/09 02:47 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I do wonder, based on the feelings that J had for previous girlfriends ~ how sincere his love was; how hurt when the relationships ended, etc ~ whether it wouldn't be he who might later feel very deeply emotionally affected, if he lost his virginity to someone and then they were to break up.

PDM #356779 03/19/09 12:26 AM
Best Friend
Best Friend
I know you don't want criticism or questions, you want your question answered. However, everyone is right here. We don't know your specifics to give you a good answer. Also, as PDM said, I wouldn't want to be the one telling someone's daughter or son how to go about doing something like this and end up getting myself in legal problems.

If you know it's the right time, you'll work it out. No one can tell you how to go about it.

I know it's difficult to start though, especially when you're planning it. Me and mine waited until our wedding night which I can vouch for being the best path for us! But the oddest thing was talking about it. How do you start?

You need to talk to her because you need to know what she felt. I talked to many people before talking to my then fiancee, including my best friend's. The advice they gave me was good and fine, but something I would NEVER do in such a situation.

Talk to her. Think it through, be 100% sure and 100% safe.

Niki #356830 03/19/09 04:00 AM
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Both me and my gf have talked a lot on the subject and all the possibilities. I understand where everyone is coming from not wanting to set this up. There is no legal thing we might get in trouble with. We are both 100% sure that we want this and I will be safe. I have spermicidal condoms, she is on the pill, and she has plan b also. I am ready for this huge step in our relationship.

ßÄУµÇK1674 #356890 03/19/09 06:45 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi

Can you remind us how old you both are now, please?

How long have you known each other?

How long have you been dating?

smile

PDM #356893 03/19/09 06:53 PM
Best Friend
Best Friend
If she's on the pill I'd be careful about having her take Plan B on top of that. Plan B can make her awfully sick by itself, on top of the pill it might be worse. I threw out plan B because of moral issues with how it works, I don't know ya'lls beliefs but that's something to consider.

As far as legal, it might be nice to as PDM said above remind us of your ages so we can feel comfortable giving advise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site