RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy It's been almost a month - 03/09/08 06:51 PM
Hi everyone!

Just another say of thanks to those whom have supported me in the past. You guys rock!!!

Now, my boyfriend and I have been together for a month coming Thursday. Now, I know it's nothing to get really excited about but thise means a lot to us. I really want to get him something to show how much I care about him and that he can trust me.

Things have been kinda shaky at first, but hey, it's a first time for us both and we're both nervous.

Now, I don't really know what to get him. I'm good at creative stuff, especialy drawing and design (heck, I'm a graphic designer at school) and I've been considered a pretty good poet (If you want to check some of my stuff out to get an idea, go here --->http://truesdalelover.deviantart.com)

Any ideas people? I need help!
Posted By: lwhuntley4 Re: It's been almost a month - 03/09/08 07:03 PM
Almost a month. I know how that feels. Me and my girl had the same case your having, never dated each other before (actully me and and first together), first month annivsery came and went. can't remeber what i did for her though. Any way, not the point, i took a look at your web page of art, pretty good. You should do a picture for him, unless thats going to take too long. Just do watever you feel to make for him. It can be a picture, digital, or hand drwan, or a card. Really the choice is up to you.
Posted By: PDM Re: It's been almost a month - 03/10/08 02:02 AM
Yes, something personal that you have made would be great.

If you can put together art and poetry, you shouldn't need any advice from us. smile

Good luck!
Posted By: IronFront Re: It's been almost a month - 03/12/08 11:51 PM
Congradulations. For our "monthiversary" we decided not to get each other a gift and just spent a lot of time together.
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: It's been almost a month - 03/14/08 03:55 AM
Hey guys! It's the day! It's the day! I didn't have enough time to draw him anything, but I did write a poem. Tell me what you think, 'kay?: Completion Has anyone ever uttered the words: You complete me? Has anyone said: You are my everything? Are you the one I’ve been waiting for? Are you the one whom my happiness can bring? Your light creates my shadow Your horizon brings my dawn From your touch comes comfort From your lips love is born My heart stands here for you to take And I hope you truly see That I will always love you For you complete me
Posted By: PDM Re: It's been almost a month - 03/15/08 12:09 AM
That is lovely!
Well done!

Poetry always comes from the heart, I think. smile
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: It's been almost a month - 03/15/08 06:51 AM
Thank you ma'am.

We had such a nice day yesterday, even if we were at school till eleven last night ^^
Posted By: PDM Re: It's been almost a month - 03/15/08 12:45 PM
In school until 11pm??
Was it a special event?
Posted By: Ritsuka Tommy Re: It's been almost a month - 03/15/08 05:39 PM
Yip. The grade 11s Fashion Show was on (13-15 March) and I decided to go yesterday. I wanted to stay after school till it started (8PM)and my boyfriend was caring enough to stay with me. It was the most time we've spent with each other and the first time we've kissed in public.
Posted By: PDM Re: It's been almost a month - 03/15/08 08:21 PM
smile
Posted By: fede monzon Re: It's been almost a month - 03/15/08 08:42 PM
Well, I know its a little too late but for next time, when I was with my girlfriend I made a year calendar with photos of us and remarked with special days, I got here in Guatemala´s central park a handcraft heart with our photos inside, it was very special,... Kind Regards
Posted By: PDM Re: It's been almost a month - 03/16/08 11:42 PM
Hi & welcome fede monzon smile
That does, indeed, sound special!
I bet she loved it!
© RomanceClass Forum