Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#267620 03/09/08 06:51 PM
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hi everyone!

Just another say of thanks to those whom have supported me in the past. You guys rock!!!

Now, my boyfriend and I have been together for a month coming Thursday. Now, I know it's nothing to get really excited about but thise means a lot to us. I really want to get him something to show how much I care about him and that he can trust me.

Things have been kinda shaky at first, but hey, it's a first time for us both and we're both nervous.

Now, I don't really know what to get him. I'm good at creative stuff, especialy drawing and design (heck, I'm a graphic designer at school) and I've been considered a pretty good poet (If you want to check some of my stuff out to get an idea, go here --->http://truesdalelover.deviantart.com)

Any ideas people? I need help!

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
Almost a month. I know how that feels. Me and my girl had the same case your having, never dated each other before (actully me and and first together), first month annivsery came and went. can't remeber what i did for her though. Any way, not the point, i took a look at your web page of art, pretty good. You should do a picture for him, unless thats going to take too long. Just do watever you feel to make for him. It can be a picture, digital, or hand drwan, or a card. Really the choice is up to you.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, something personal that you have made would be great.

If you can put together art and poetry, you shouldn't need any advice from us. smile

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
I
Soulmate
Soulmate
I
Congradulations. For our "monthiversary" we decided not to get each other a gift and just spent a lot of time together.

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hey guys! It's the day! It's the day! I didn't have enough time to draw him anything, but I did write a poem. Tell me what you think, 'kay?: Completion Has anyone ever uttered the words: You complete me? Has anyone said: You are my everything? Are you the one I’ve been waiting for? Are you the one whom my happiness can bring? Your light creates my shadow Your horizon brings my dawn From your touch comes comfort From your lips love is born My heart stands here for you to take And I hope you truly see That I will always love you For you complete me

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
That is lovely!
Well done!

Poetry always comes from the heart, I think. smile

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thank you ma'am.

We had such a nice day yesterday, even if we were at school till eleven last night ^^

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
In school until 11pm??
Was it a special event?

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Yip. The grade 11s Fashion Show was on (13-15 March) and I decided to go yesterday. I wanted to stay after school till it started (8PM)and my boyfriend was caring enough to stay with me. It was the most time we've spent with each other and the first time we've kissed in public.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site