RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 91 of 98 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Being mindful during daily chores can greatly improve your stress relief and positive energy. Every hour offers an opportunity to reconnect. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm working on new series where each book is a new genre. First up, a cozy dog mystery smile. I already have a cozy dog series so the first one should be fairly easy smile. It'll get stranger from there! Soon there'll be dog cyborgs and baby werewolves! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. When you're sluggy from the heat, meditating helps you find your focus and energy again. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm sunburnt and my foot is coated with a poison ivy rash. Still, I have tasty food, a nice glass of wine, and an AC-cooled room. I can spend my time writing as I heal. So grateful for my blessings. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Daily meditation time. Meditating daily lowers cortisol, increases energy, and enhances memory. Plus it's free! Join me! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening Meditation Time. I'm finalizing my mystery novel which is set in last December, just after Julie's passing. I still miss her. I'm grateful for the time we had together. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm enjoying writing book 8 in my cozy zoo mystery set in Tampa. It was a lovely trip. I'm grateful that I can travel. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. My foot is hurting again - I need to pace myself. It's healing from the poison ivy but clearly not fully better yet. I'm just happy to be back writing & publishing. #namaste

Join me for a moment of gratitude!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I"m grateful my foot is feeling a bit better. I'm heading into Boston tomorrow for a live interview about my books! Hopefully it goes well! smile #namaste

My sweet boyfriend is thinking of driving me both in and out, and his band practices in the middle. I'm very grateful for all his support. What are you grateful for tonight?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had an awesome day! Bob drove me in to Cambridge & dropped me off. I enjoyed the Peabody Native American museum which gave me material both for my Native American traditions book and for my next museum mystery book. I then was interviewed on live TV. After that Bob drove back in again, picked me up, and we ate at the Rosebud Diner (an authentic Worcester Lunch Car diner) so I can now write book 11 in my diner mystery series. Tons of progress! smile. What are you grateful for today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 91 of 98 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site