RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 98 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Today I spent a lovely day at an art festival. On one hand I could have been disappointed. I raced to get there early (for me) by 10am to get my & Bob's photos submitted; it turns out they had to be in by 9am. So that was disappointing. But a minor hurdle and at least we got to be hung and seen with the rest. And on the great up-side, my good friend Bob E won both first AND second prize for his photography!! And not only that, but I'm the "ghost" in that 1st place image - we did that at Shaw Farm as a long-exposure project. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I helped several authors with their books and had my son over for dinner where we talked about his. I'm so happy to lend a hand. We all help each other succeed. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a lovely day creating nature-based cyanotypes for the Autumn Equinox, publishing the autumn issue of the Mused Review, and then attending my evening writing group. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Awesome day with vintage WWII airplanes. Not often you see this in the skies over Worcester. Plus stopped by an art opening with talented Michael Graves, then tweaked my prerelease for my medieval book #14. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - book 9 in my Asperger's Cozy Mystery series is now live! Happy! Meditating brings focus and helps one reach one's goals. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/Nine-Diners-Dining-Massachusetts-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B01LY02HNG/

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Wonderful writing group tonight. We all help each other reach our dreams. One step at a time. Take five minutes to meditate with me and find the focus to move toward your own dreams! #Namaste

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 09/28/16 10:09 PM.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm about to begin a solid three day block of writing. I have several projects that need to get done and I will focus on those, including diner book 10 and a few others. Let's see what intense focus can achieve! Try meditating for just five minutes. Even five minutes can bring renewed focus. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm (once again) on my final polishing pass on medieval book 14 before I post its final version. Hopefully this one does the trick, because I'm out of time smile. The final Amazon deadline for this update is Monday. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/Wearing-Mask-Medieval-Romance-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B01LZUTNON/

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I got my 10-book diner set published, the prerelease for medieval 14 is set, & JulieCat is feeling better. Grateful that all the steps add up. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Juliet the Cat is feeling better, I enjoyed a lovely dinner with Dad, and this Saturday's Indie Author Day plans are coming together nicely! Grateful for all I have. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 75 of 98 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site