Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#425414 - 05/14/14 04:28 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Here's my "pet" hummingbird who hangs out at my window all day. She's so cute!

Hummingbird Video

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#425422 - 05/23/14 12:23 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

A wonderful yoga session today. The back yard is verdant and lovely. Feeling blessed, kitty is healthy, Bob is healthy. Namaste.

Add Re: Daily Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga Add Re: Daily Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga to Reddit
#425428 - 05/27/14 12:14 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

I had a wonderful yoga session today - it was too hot to do it on the back porch. Funny how the seasons change so quickly. It seems like it was just spring. How is your Tuesday?

#425436 - 05/31/14 12:05 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

An absolutely beautiful yoga session today on the back porch. Butterflies, hummingbirds, Julie the cat sprawled at my side. Bliss.

#425439 - 06/03/14 05:27 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

A busy day. Finally getting to post that yes, I had a yoga session on my back porch when I began. Julie snoozed in the shade by my side. It was just so peaceful. It was fairly hot out, though - I had to set up my yoga mat under the shade of the umbrella. And summer's barely here!

#425442 - 06/04/14 01:25 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Misty and cool today - perfect for a back porch yoga session. The hummingbirds flitted in and out, enjoying the nectar. A lovely day. #yoga Have you done any stretching today? Now's the perfect time to do some gentle neck exercises!

#425451 - 06/09/14 02:57 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

I had a lovely yoga session on the back porch. Hummingbirds kept me company - and Bob fixed the mower! We have a fire pit again! Happy. I had thought the helicopters flying overhead were preparing for Obama's visit on Wednesday, but it turns out a man was lost in the nearby forest. Bob and I headed over to help with the effort - fortunately a K9 unit found him and all was resolved. So all in all a good day.

#425463 - 06/14/14 04:29 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Simply lovely dusk yoga session with hummingbirds coming over to visit me. Idyllic. Every day deserves a little #yoga in it. Do you yoga?

#425466 - 06/16/14 03:05 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Had a wonderful indoor yoga session today - the living room is clean! Plenty of space! Who knows how long this will last smile.

#425472 - 06/19/14 04:18 PM Re: Daily Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Amazing day. Where to begin. Yoga was wonderful on the back porch. Now listening to folk music in the dusk; cardinals are singing along.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
07/30/14 05:49 PM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 10:48 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 05:42 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/28/14 02:47 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors