RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Lisa Shea Daily Yoga - 11/30/12 01:39 AM
I highly recommend looking for ways to incorporate even short yoga routines into your daily life. It can greatly help with muscle aches and with your ability to focus and sleep.

My ideal is an hour each morning, but I do strive at least to do ten minutes if I can't get that in.

You can do easy simple things even at your computer. Imagine you are making a golden halo with the top of your head, in a clockwise direction. Then reverse.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/05/12 08:39 AM
Our kitchen has become a staging area for the things I'm selling on ebay so now I've run out of yoga space smile. Time to work on that. I miss doing the yoga!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/14/12 04:02 AM
Hurrah! I have now cleared out the kitchen area again. The old computer we were working on on the kitchen table has been donated to the local senior center, along with a large box full of old keyboards, power supplies, and so on. So that is done!

I've sold most of our old receivers / stereo equipment on ebay. The few remaining items are listed on Amazon and ebay and are going into the spare room until they get bought.

There's just a few items left in the kitchen to move to their proper homes, and then I can actually vacuum and clean the floor! And I can do yoga again. Hurrah!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/02/13 01:41 PM
I haven't gotten back into a daily routine yet, but I am getting better at least. I'd say it's probably every three days right now. My wake-sleep schedule is fairly odd so it depends what time of day I wake up, and how much is on my to-do list.

Chime in if you do any sort of yoga! I'd love to hear what poses you enjoy.
Posted By: jilly Re: Daily Yoga - 01/03/13 06:19 AM
Every three days is pretty good. I've been neglecting my desire to do yoga for over a year now. frown

Right now I will do a stretch pose! I am in bed, but there are still stretches I can do....

okay, I just did a handful. That felt nice on my lower back.
Posted By: jilly Re: Daily Yoga - 01/03/13 10:38 PM
Going to do a few Yoga in Bed stretches again, right now!

I think my biggest issue with all this is lack of accountability. NO one cares or notices if I do anything, except myself. As it turns out, that isn't enough motivation for me. frown
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/19/13 01:22 AM
Dear Jilly -

Feel free to post in the forum, if you enjoy external motivation!

I have gotten into a nice routine where I do about an hour of yoga each morning. I definitely feel more awake and energized afterwards. Also I notice my flexibility and strength improving each day, which is nice. It's a built in motivator, since I want to see if I can stretch just a bit further each time.

Maybe try that? Set a fun goal for yourself?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/25/13 01:31 AM
I've been doing yoga for about an hour each morning and enjoy it immensely.

Here's my routine I do. If anybody knows the names to poses, please let me know! I did my best to figure out what they are.

Lisa's Daily Yoga Routine

standing side twist -
rotate with arms hanging loose so they flop like coat sleeves on body - 20 rotations

stretch up and back

hang my arms down to touch the ground. Then fold my arms to deepen the stretch. Nod five times. Shake my head five times.

standing crescent moon -
odd, this seems to have several names. The one where you stand tall and curve your body left or right. So someone standing in front of you sees a letter C (or reverse C)

Tree pose / Vrksasana -
I love this pose. I do it for a while on one foot, then relax for a moment on both, then for a while on the other foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun Salutation Series / Surya Namaskar -

OK this is a sequence in and of itself. I do the whole set two times, once with each leg leading. My set includes:

Stretch up and back

stretch down to the ground

Raise back to diagonally point up, hands on knees

Stretch down to ground again

Put one leg back

Put other leg back to Downward Facing Dog - Adho Mukha Svanasana
- "walk the dog" - release tension in one leg while pressing into other, and switching

Shifting weight forward into plank

Dropping hips down into cobra / Bhujangasana

shifting weight back into downward facing dog

bringing foot forward between hands to what I think of as a hurdler's stretch

stand back up

hand motion 1 - interlace fingers loosely before chest pointing forward, rotate them down, towards chest, up. Bring both hands up to sky and out wide to either wide, then down and back to chest. Do twice.

hand motion 2 - my yoga teacher called this "heart opening namaste". Have both hands at chest, pointing towards teach other, thumbs towards the chest. Sweep them forward and out to the sides. Then rotate the thumbs to point up and bring the hands back in a wide swoop forward then in to the chest.

repeat.

Warrior 2 sequence / Virabhadrasana II

Start in Warrior 2 - but up in a triangle. Settle down into warrior 2. Back up to triangle. Do this three times to really settle down into the warrior 2 pose.

Turn both hands palm-up, imagine you're holding a giant ball, and rotate back so your front hand is towards the sky and your back one is down.

Lean the forward fore-arm down on your forward leg. Rotate the back arm forward in a big circle three times. End with it pointing forward.

Look down, then right, then up

Rotate that "free arm" (the one not on your leg) up and back so it's loose. At the same time, rotate the on-leg arm so it's pointing straight up. Your legs are now a triangle.

Lace your hands behind you and stretch them down, as you lean forward.

repeat.

Now back to simpler things smile.

Warrior 1 on both sides.

Next, a back stretch. Stand with feet warrior-1 width apart but both pointing towards left side of mat. For 15 seconds simply stand, then for 15 seconds fold to touch ground.

Another back stretch. Simply squat with hands around knees for 30 seconds.

cat-cow / Marjaryasana
for 10 rounds (happens to be a back stretch too but is a normal part of yoga)

extended child pose / Garbhasana
30 seconds. Also happens to be a back stretch

rolling cat-cow
for 10 rounds. Start in extended child pose, roll up to cow, arch to cat, fall back into extended child pose.

extended child pose / garbhasana
yes again smile

cross-legged stretch
the final back stretch. Interlace fingers and reach for sky for 30 seconds

seated spinal twist / half lord of the fishes / Ardha Matsyendrasana
both sides. I love this one.

hurdler's stretch
have one leg forward, the other bent back. First lean forward over forward knee. Then lay back flat on mat. Both sides.

laying spinal twist
lay on back. fold right knee, use left hand to press it towards the left. Stretch right arm out straight right, look right. Switch.

laying goddess pose
put feet soles together with legs laying flat on floor out to either side. Put palms together above head, on floor.

bridge pose / Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
Hold the bridge, then slowly lower the spine down vertebrae by vertebrae to the mat. I love this part.

Shavasana
simply let everything go

cross-legged with hands palm-up on knees
- with crown of head make five halos clockwise, then counter-clockwise
- with nose, trace an orange first clockwise, then counter-clockwise

hands to heart

namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/28/13 07:22 PM
A lovely yoga session while snowflakes danced and spun outside my window. The bluebirds are stocking up on suet to prepare! I got video smile
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/04/13 10:05 PM
Yoga is a great way to start the day. My spine feels so nice when I'm finished. Namaste.
Posted By: jilly Re: Daily Yoga - 02/05/13 12:12 AM
I'm glad this thread is here as a reminder. I will be re-watching Cloud Atlas tonite, with Dan, and will have plenty of time while it play to do some yoga and post in this forum.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/06/13 01:43 AM
A lovely yoga session - wow, much different doing it mid-day after my shake! I felt much stronger and integrated with the poses.
Posted By: jilly Re: Daily Yoga - 02/09/13 08:41 PM
I did some nice easy stretching yoga last night, watching project runway. Maybe i will walk around the pond today and do some more.
Posted By: Gumman Re: Daily Yoga - 07/10/13 10:34 PM
I am newbie here, well, there are many pose to do yoga but my favorite pose is yoga. Early morning yoga is very beneficial for your calmness. Yes you are right that yoga is a great way to start a day..
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/27/13 01:45 PM
A lovely #yoga session on my back porch - but last night's massive rainstorm seems to have swept away the cute tree frog. I can't find him! I hope he's all right. I did see many dragonflies.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/29/13 09:58 PM
Preparing for my 10pm meditation. I think I'll meditate on breath tonight. How about you? Join me in serenity! #meditate
Posted By: jilly Re: Daily Yoga - 08/31/13 12:39 AM
I had a great yoga class yesterday that was much harder than i am used to. No real rests and no savasana. I missed the savasana more than i thought i would.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/31/13 04:04 PM
Jilly -

It is great that you tried a yoga class. We learn something new from every new instructor.

I agree that I greatly enjoy savasana and would miss it if it was completely missing from a session. I always have a savasana at the end of my sessions.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/01/13 02:47 PM
Had a lovely #yoga session - the cute tree frog is gone again, but it rained last night. Maybe he simply has somewhere dry he goes to.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/29/14 09:12 AM
A lovely #yoga session. I haven't done a full one in a while. Plus the birds were flying steadily at the feeder. A lovely start to the day.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/01/14 02:17 PM
I love my morning yoga sessions. My spine and hamstrings feel so much better afterwards. They crave the stretching. I had a relaxing one this morning in the kitchen, where I can see the bird feeders while I move. It's a great start to the day.

Do you guys do yoga?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/03/14 12:05 PM
Lovely yoga session this morning; joints and spine feel so much better now. Now to tackle the 1,699 msgs in my inbox. Having my EAS shake.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/04/14 11:44 AM
A lovely yoga session with birds at the two feeders. I'm doing better at plank, too - I have 2 rounds of it during the sun salutations.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/04/14 12:09 PM
Here's my current routine:

Forward Standing Section
* Standing gently turning arm-flapping-like-open-coat-sleeves, 20 count, a la Kripalu.
* Moon pose, left and right
* Bend back, then bend forward to floor
* Tree pose, left and right
* Sun salutation, 2 rounds
... includes downward-facing dog, plank, cobra, and other poses

Side Standing Section
Warrior Pose II
... includes sub-poses like side angle pose
Warrior Pose I
Hanging triangle

Middle Section
Tucked squat
Lord of the Fishes left and right
Cat-Cow 10x
Extended Child Pose
Rolling Cat-Cow 10x
Extended Child Pose

Floor Section
Hurdler's Stretch, forward back, left right
Spinal twist - knee to one side, arm outstretched to other, left right
Dead bug pose
Bridge pose with very slow release
savasana
Lotus position, 5 halos each way, 5 nose circles each way
Namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/06/14 12:45 PM
A lovely morning yoga session. Birds at all the feeders, and my hamstrings are stretching a bit more each day! A great start to a sunny day.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/07/14 01:25 PM
A lovely, sunny yoga session, and Juliet the cat came over to help me, too smile. How is your day going? #yoga #serenity
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/11/14 12:01 PM
A lovely yoga session this morning; Juliet the cat helped me with cat-cow. Bob braved the frigid cold to bring seed and suet to the birds.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/12/14 04:30 PM
It's been a whirlwind day - I haven't even been able to post about my morning yoga yet smile. It was lovely! Lots to do. One step at a time.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/16/14 05:28 PM
Back on my night schedule; woke up at 2pm. A lovely yoga session with sunlight streaming through the window. Then organized my watercolors. Bob got me some lovely bins and binders so everything's neat now. Excellent. Next up, a final read-through of my latest 10-chapter novella so I can hand that over to the reviewers.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/17/14 04:06 PM
A much-needed yoga session. Various stresses in my life ease away while holding downward facing dog and plank pose. #yoga #stressmanagement
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/24/14 04:18 PM
Began my day with a lovely yoga session. My body feels so much better after stretching and gently twisting. It has meditation built in too! Do you guys do any daily stretching?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/24/14 04:44 PM
Earth Yoga Leggings - these are what I wore for today's yoga session - quite pretty!

Earth Yoga Leggings review

What do you like to wear when you're active?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/25/14 03:13 PM
A wonderful yoga session - Bob is mixing music for his band so I had a beautiful soundtrack to stretch with. The best of all worlds! #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/27/14 04:48 PM
Tested what yoga I could do if I didn't have a mat handy. Always good to explore the options. Yoga each day is good for the spine!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/24/14 02:07 PM
Did my morning yoga routine today after a 2 week break. It felt SO good to stretch. My spine and neck absolutely needed it. My neck was incredibly crinkly.

What yoga have you done recently?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/27/14 03:57 PM
#Yoga today reminded me why it's important to stretch daily. When I don't, my muscles tighten back up noticeably. A little each day helps!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/28/14 11:44 AM
A quite relaxing #yoga session this morning - my spine feels so happy when I'm done. I want to go out dancing smile. But lots to do today!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/29/14 01:07 PM
Runners talk about a "runner's high", but I think I'm floating in my "yoga high" after a lovely session. My spine is singing in contentment.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/30/14 11:09 AM
Each day during my yoga session I can hold plank just a little bit longer. Step by step - it adds up! How are you doing today? #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/01/14 11:23 AM
Happy May Day everyone! I love May Day. It celebrates spring and a fresh start on our goals and dreams. I had a lovely yoga session today smile
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/02/14 04:58 PM
My body likes yoga. I've gained about 1/4" in height since I got home and began daily yoga again. My cartilage is content. #yoga And did you know they can now 3D-print cartilage? Cool!

DailyMail UK / 3D Printing of Cartilage
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/04/14 01:52 PM
A fantastic yoga session. All of a sudden I had a wealth of ideas for the third mystery book I'm writing. After days of being stuck!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/05/14 02:06 PM
Today's yoga was wonderful, restful, stretching, and decorated with hummingbirds smile. A perfect way to begin the week. #yoga #hummingbirds
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/06/14 03:37 PM
Someone suggested I try Tiger Balm on my shoulders before yoga today. It only tingled a little. Maybe it's old? It's the tube kind. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/06/14 05:07 PM
Here's the list of my yoga routine I do each morning. It takes 45m to 1 hour -

My Yoga Routine
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/09/14 03:48 PM
Tried yoga with Tiger Balm Ultra on my shoulders. It was good, but not "really" different. Maybe because my yoga top is a halter? #yoga I should try it with a regular t-shirt, to hold in the heat.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/12/14 03:24 PM
Juliet the cat is a great assistant with yoga poses. Here she helps me with extended child pose. #yoga #serenity

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/13/14 05:19 PM
I had a little visitor watching my yoga today - this is a European Paper Wasp - an invasive species here in Mass.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/14/14 07:09 PM
I had the most wonderful yoga session today - the first on my back porch this year. A hummingbird hovered right in front of my face! smile
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/14/14 07:21 PM
Here's my yoga space, on my back deck. Pepper plants, rosemary plant, hummingbird and suet feeder, kitty on leash smile. The pepper plants and rosemary plant are several years old - we bring them in each winter. They've only been outside for a week or two.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/14/14 08:28 PM
Here's my "pet" hummingbird who hangs out at my window all day. She's so cute!

Hummingbird Video
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/23/14 04:23 PM
A wonderful yoga session today. The back yard is verdant and lovely. Feeling blessed, kitty is healthy, Bob is healthy. Namaste.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/27/14 04:14 PM
I had a wonderful yoga session today - it was too hot to do it on the back porch. Funny how the seasons change so quickly. It seems like it was just spring. How is your Tuesday?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/31/14 04:05 PM
An absolutely beautiful yoga session today on the back porch. Butterflies, hummingbirds, Julie the cat sprawled at my side. Bliss.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/03/14 09:27 PM
A busy day. Finally getting to post that yes, I had a yoga session on my back porch when I began. Julie snoozed in the shade by my side. It was just so peaceful. It was fairly hot out, though - I had to set up my yoga mat under the shade of the umbrella. And summer's barely here!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/04/14 05:25 PM
Misty and cool today - perfect for a back porch yoga session. The hummingbirds flitted in and out, enjoying the nectar. A lovely day. #yoga Have you done any stretching today? Now's the perfect time to do some gentle neck exercises!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/09/14 06:57 PM
I had a lovely yoga session on the back porch. Hummingbirds kept me company - and Bob fixed the mower! We have a fire pit again! Happy. I had thought the helicopters flying overhead were preparing for Obama's visit on Wednesday, but it turns out a man was lost in the nearby forest. Bob and I headed over to help with the effort - fortunately a K9 unit found him and all was resolved. So all in all a good day.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/14/14 08:29 PM
Simply lovely dusk yoga session with hummingbirds coming over to visit me. Idyllic. Every day deserves a little #yoga in it. Do you yoga?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/16/14 07:05 PM
Had a wonderful indoor yoga session today - the living room is clean! Plenty of space! Who knows how long this will last smile.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/19/14 08:18 PM
Amazing day. Where to begin. Yoga was wonderful on the back porch. Now listening to folk music in the dusk; cardinals are singing along.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/25/14 07:30 PM
A fantastic back porch yoga session - hummingbirds flew down to peer in curiosity at Juliet the cat. She peered back. Serenity smile. Bob mentions, though, that this is training the hummingbirds that cats are friendly, peaceful creatures, which may not be in their best interest.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/30/14 05:35 PM
A beautiful yoga session on my back porch - The first three day lilies are open! I know the butterflies will love them. Serenity. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/11/14 05:55 PM
My start-of-day yoga session was lovely. A hummingbird flitted around my head, examining the marigolds and rose plant. JulieCat at my side.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/13/14 09:56 PM
The day's been a whirl! I did do my yoga when I woke up - quite lovely. Peaceful, gentle breezes, relaxing on my back porch. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/14/14 06:13 PM
My lovely yoga session even included a gentle restorative shower at the end of it smile. Julie wasn't quite so fond of the overhead sprinklers.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/21/14 06:30 PM
Not enough time for a full yoga session today but I at least did a short amount. It's always better to do some rather than none. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/28/14 06:47 PM
A lovely, lovely yoga session on the back porch. Hummingbirds flitting, Juliet stretching, bees buzzing, and marigolds. Soak in life. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/20/14 12:23 PM
What a beautiful day! I enjoyed my back-porch yoga with hummingbirds, JulieCat, morning glories, cosmos, chickadees, and gentle breezes. Are you soaking in the sun?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/21/14 11:33 AM
A lovely yoga session on the back porch. Cool for August. I never put my AC in my office window this year. Are we having a strange year? I certainly appreciate August being so temperate - but does this mean we'll have a frigid winter?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/22/14 11:56 AM
A simply beautiful yoga session this morning. Idyllic weather. Hummingbirds. A friendly slug. Gentle breezes. Peppers are getting red. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/24/14 11:10 AM
A stunningly beautiful August morning for my back porch yoga. Treasuring the hummingbirds - I know they'll be heading south soon. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/26/14 03:00 PM
What beautiful weather. My yoga session on the back porch was idyllic. JulietCat sprawled alongside me. I have a pink morning glory, too!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/04/14 01:55 PM
A lovely yoga session on the back porch - gorgeous weather - but found out one of my 10-yr-plus editors passed away. Very sad news. It reminds me to treasure each day and to let those I care for know that I do.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/12/14 02:40 PM
Had a beautiful morning yoga. Definitely needed it - my spine has been creaking. Still have hummingbirds. They'll be migrating soon. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/15/14 09:32 AM
Just did a full yoga routine, the first time in a long time. Just been so busy and couldn't spare the time. But my body needed it! #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/16/14 10:34 AM
My peppers marigolds rosemary crocus lavender are now "home" the dining room window area; I had my first #yoga session with them. Lovely! They are all potted so they go out in the summer and then back in during the winter. I'm looking forward to seeing the crocus plants make saffron blossoms. So far they are just green stalks.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/17/14 02:03 PM
Had a great yoga session this morning - Bob even spotted me so I could do a better backbend. My spine needed it! How are you today?

Here's a simple in-seat exercise. Imagine you have a halo over the crown of your head. Slowly trace it with your crown five times clockwise. Then five times counter-clockwise.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/18/14 02:52 PM
Had a lovely yoga session. I contemplated why our society sometimes can judge people as "ugly" or "not ugly" - is this healthy? Why do we feel the need to denigrate someone for their looks, which is typically beyond their control? Is that like denigrating someone for their skin color, also beyond their control? I feel we each, in our own way, have beauty. We each look different and that is wonderful. I love portraits that bring out that beauty in each person. Great-grandparents can be beautiful. Toddlers can be beautiful. We can each be beautiful. What do you think?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/20/14 03:45 PM
Had a lovely yoga session this morning. So happy with the rosemary and other plants being in the kitchen area. I breathe them in smile. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/21/14 02:29 PM
A beautiful morning yoga session with marigolds, rosemary, and a gently growing rose plant. A lovely way to start a day.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/22/14 03:01 PM
A wonderful, relaxing yoga session this morning. My body feels so good when I do yoga. Especially the spinal twists. I just love those #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/25/14 03:09 PM
Yoga was lovely today - I made some headway on cleaning the kitchen / dining area. That's where I do my yoga. One step at a time! #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/26/14 03:39 PM
Had a lovely yoga session this morning. Gentle snow is falling and the bird feeders are all full for my little feathered friends. Joyful.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/27/14 04:35 PM
A wonderful yoga session - lots to be thankful for. Bob is making us delicious food. We're all healthy. We have a warm home. I am blessed. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/10/14 04:54 PM
Lovely #yoga today - my body really needed it. Feet and calves still sore from two days of non-stop walking bookended by hours of sitting.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/02/15 10:27 AM
A lovely yoga session this morning. So much to be grateful for. Tried out a new "yoga towel" I'd been sent to review, quite nice.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/05/15 10:20 AM
A beautiful yoga routine to start the week. So much to be grateful for.

Little fishies hanging in there in the new, cycling fishta
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/06/15 03:54 PM
Lovely yoga session then massive effort to sort papers on my desk. Needed to get things sorted and organized. Done! So much better smile.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/09/15 10:43 AM
Started my day with my yoga session. Thinking about making a free ebook with my routine for those who are interested. Thoughts?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/10/15 01:05 PM
A lovely yoga session this morning. I followed along with my own book's instructions smile. Now to tweak it a bit ... Still looking for beta-testers! Let me know if you'd like to see a free copy.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/11/15 04:18 PM
Had a wonderful #yoga session, further tweaking my free ebook. Should be ready for publishing soon. Serene energy for the day ahead.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/12/15 07:44 PM
Had a lovely yoga session, then found that one of our two remaining tiger barbs had passed away. The circle of life. Hopefully this tank finishes cycling soon. It's near the end of the process but apparently still isn't quite there yet. Only little "half-stripe" is left.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/23/15 03:51 PM
A lovely yoga session; I put out suet and seed for the birds. We should have six inches of snow tomorrow! Today it's warm and sunny.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/08/15 05:45 PM
A lovely yoga session today - my first in over a week. The cruise ship wanted me to do yoga right in the center of the busy gym. Nope smile. I'd be quite shy about doing cat-cow poses while beefy guys were lifting weights all around me. Call me old fashioned smile.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/09/15 03:02 PM
A lovely yoga session while watching the birds mob our feeders. Another two feet of snow is falling. The birds are hungry! #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/05/15 08:09 AM
Had a lovely yoga session this morning while snow gently fell. Yes, more snow. I will peacefully accept it. It is pretty. #yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/06/15 08:30 AM
Had a lovely #yoga session this morning, watching the cardinals and woodpeckers enjoy the feeders. It's sunny out - the snow is melting!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/07/15 12:32 PM
A wonderful #yoga session today. The sun is shining, the snow is melting, the birds are chirping their fool heads off. Joyful smile.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/09/15 10:52 AM
Had a lovely #yoga session; the birds are loving the sunshine. Now to tackle finalizing my mystery novel by tonight - a challenge! #mystery The IPPY awards close tomorrow and I want to make sure this gets submitted in time! smile
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/10/15 11:36 AM
A short #yoga session today - I have to get that murder mystery novel done and submitted. Working on that now! How are you doing?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/11/15 11:03 AM
A lovely #yoga session this morning. Pondered the power of words to hurt and to help others. It's amazing how potent word choice can be.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/12/15 12:39 PM
Enjoyed a lovely yoga session today. Sad that #TerryPratchett has passed. It reminds us to treasure every day and say 'I love you.'
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/13/15 01:57 PM
I had a wonderful #yoga session today. My spine feels lovely. I love spinal twists. They make my body "sing" with joy smile. On to my to-dos!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/23/15 07:28 PM
I had a wonderful yoga session this morning - cat sprawled in the spring sunshine, upgrade to new Windows 8 machine going well, content.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/24/15 09:06 PM
Wow my schedule is just topsy-turvy right now. Had a wonderful #yoga session with bluebirds on the suet feeder. Lovely. Now to work!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/25/15 08:31 PM
A number of you ask about my daily yoga. Here's my free yoga book with the entire routine. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Free Yoga Book - Yoga for Stress-Relief and Forgiveness

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/04/15 07:04 PM
A reader of my free yoga book asked if yoga should hurt. Here's my response.

Yoga should NOT hurt. Yoga is about gentle stretching and holding. If something hurts, you should stop. It could be you are pushing your body too hard for its current strengths. It could be something about the specific position simply does not work well given an injury or other situation with your body. There should never be pain. There should be gentle stretching.

For me, yoga is intensely pleasurable. It feels wonderful to press into the spinal twists – as if I’m receiving an expert massage. Lowering down from bridge, vertebrae by vertebrae, is sheer bliss. I’ve heard from many other yoga practitioners that they feel the same way. So that is something to look forward to, if you’re just getting started!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/06/15 10:55 AM
Enjoyed my #yoga session this morning - I actually did it at dawn! We'll see how long this new sleep cycle lasts, where I'm awake during daylight hours smile. If you're not doing a bit of yoga each day, I highly recommend it. It infuses you with energy and makes your body feel lovely.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/08/15 07:40 AM
Did you know yoga reduces cortisol (stress hormone) levels in your body - which can significantly reduce visceral fat levels?

Do some yoga today - even if it's just some gentle twists!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/13/15 09:29 AM
A lovely yoga session this morning with sun shining and birds chirping. Now a large to-do list - will take it one step at a time! Namaste!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/29/15 05:20 AM
I was doing well with yoga until about two weeks ago when I got very busy and stopped. Now my body aches. Time to start up again!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/30/15 05:07 AM
I just did my morning yoga routine for the first time in two weeks. I'd been too busy with 'important projects' to take the time - but my neck, arm, and back had become so achy as a result! The pain was then impacting my ability to work on things and stay focused. I definitely need to do yoga daily to stay pain-free and to be at my best for all I want to get done.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/31/15 06:11 PM
I enjoyed my hour of gentle yoga - it definitely helps with my various aches and pains. I need to stay with this each day! Have you yogaed today?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/01/15 08:41 PM
I tried to do my yoga routine but this lower back muscle pain is getting worse. It seems to be whatever muscle goes along the lower ribs in the lower right back area. If I try to bend over it has a shooting pain and loses its ability to hold my torso up, so I fold over, which can toss me over smile. Not good. I've contacted my doc to set up an appt. Hopefully it heals on its own. I really don't want it to be something requiring surgery to reattach!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/07/15 05:35 PM
Weather is absolutely beautiful - did a full yoga session on the back porch with Juliet the cat. And hummingbirds. And phoebes smile.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/13/15 10:54 AM
A beautiful yoga session on my back porch with hummingbirds, butterflies, and even a curious vole! A lovely way to start a Monday.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/15/15 02:53 PM
Gorgeous outdoor yoga session - just the right dappled shade and friendly hummingbirds. Breathe in. Release. And a new day begins.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/04/15 04:50 PM
A wonderful yoga session in the back yard. Hummingbirds, chickadees, woodpeckers, even a tiny American toad kept me company. Blissful. I highly recommend even ten minutes of yoga each day to reduce stress and build focus.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/04/15 05:08 PM
Here's the link to my free ebook which goes step by step through my daily routine. Lots of tips to help you relax!

Yoga for Stress Relief and Forgiveness
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/05/15 05:34 PM
Lovely relaxing yoga session in the back yard. Butterflies, hummingbirds, chickadees, titmice, and Juliet sprawled on the porch. Bliss. #namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/17/15 08:49 PM
I had a wonderful yoga session today. Every day I can see my flexibility and balance build just a little bit more. I highly recommend giving yoga a try! In the meantime, the Onion reports Buddhists are unleashing tranquility on the west smile

Onion Report on Tranquility
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/19/15 01:52 PM
Gorgeous yoga on my back porch. I love the gentle spinal twist poses. They help my spine feel just wonderful. Give one a try! Quick, easy, and oh-so-good for you.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/25/15 05:52 PM
A gorgeous day for back porch yoga - the rain has held off! Here's a marigold from my back yard. Did you get outside today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/18/15 07:19 PM
Today's lovely yoga session on the back porch filled me with calm energy for my day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, a gentle breeze was blowing, and life was radiating with peace. I am so grateful to have that opportunity to reset myself before I begin my task list.

Here's my routine - it's a free ebook and is suitable for all levels. Feel free to ask me with any questions!

Yoga for Stress Relief and Forgiveness

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/04/15 10:11 AM
Lovely morning yoga session. So nice to do the spinal twists and get the back stretched out. Now to work on photos from yesterday's gigs.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/05/15 07:53 PM
For today's yoga session I was still testing out my new Gaiam yoga travel mat. Sad to say, it's awful. Thin, slippery, and short. I used to love Gaiam, too. Maybe they're too big now and have lost track of their quality control.

Still, I'm grateful I can find time for yoga each day and those spinal twists always feel wonderful! #namaste

What are you up to?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/08/15 09:11 AM
I just finished a great yoga session. My spine feels so nice! I do 1 hr but even 10 min helps - here's my FREE ebook!

10 Minute Yoga
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/23/15 02:09 PM
Lovely yoga session on the back porch with autumn golden leaves fluttering around me. Pretty but chilly - I think this'll be the last porch-yoga of the year.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/26/15 02:06 PM
Day by day the kitchen is getting cleaner! I was able to do yoga before the large sliding door with autumn foliage beyond. Lovely! #namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/02/15 06:17 PM
A peaceful yoga session today; my cat Juliet lent assistance in her unique feline manner. A great start to the week. #namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/16/15 06:17 PM
Lovely yoga session by the Christmas tree & Julie the Cat snoozing on the futon. So relaxing. And my new candle! I got it at the BVAA holiday party's gift swap.

Interestingly, even the candle website doesn't describe the scent very clearly. They say: this intense, intoxicating fragrance is aromatic and woody. That's a bit vague smile.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/17/15 07:26 PM
A relaxing yoga session by the Christmas tree with candle, kitty, gentle rain, and SoundScapes on cable. Every day is a blessing. Even if you only have five minutes, make some time for serenity #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/18/15 11:51 PM
My daily yoga session always begins with turning in place, arms gently flapping. Left, right. Left, right. Calming. If you don't do any other yoga today, just do that for a minute. Let it soothe you.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/19/15 08:47 PM
Julie the cat helped me with my yoga by weaving amongst my limbs. What a good kitty, to liven up my exercise smile.

Do a little yoga each day. Even five minutes makes a difference in energy levels and calm focus!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/12/16 07:36 PM
Great yoga session today. Julie the cat helped. It's so much easier to do tree pose on land vs on a moving Cruise Ship!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/15/16 02:29 PM
My morning yoga session was energizing! Today's plan: release one book, send another one to beta-readers, and finish writing a third. It can be done! Maybe even edit & reload the chakras book as well. What are you guys doing today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/19/16 04:36 PM
LOL I meant to do a ten minute yoga session, because I'm absolutely swamped with work, but somehow I did the full hour and just feel SO good. Here's the full session step by step, also free -

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Stress-Relief-Forgiveness-Lisa-ebook/dp/B00S75ILFQ/

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/20/16 02:24 PM
I only got a few hours sleep - had to wake up early to help take down an art show. So now I'll be doing my yoga-in-bed routine and taking a nap smile. Here's the free ebook with what I do! It's great for starting the day with energy and for winding down in the evening.

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Bed-Ages-Lisa-Shea-ebook/dp/B019TFIMHY/

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/21/16 02:28 PM
Just finished my morning yoga. I love the way it makes my spine feel! Even a little yoga every day pays off with wonderful dividends.
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/21/16 02:39 PM
FREE yoga step by step: this is my daily morning routine

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/31/16 05:24 PM
I've been sick; I've now lost 8.2lb in the past 10 days. This can't be good. I've been staying hydrated so it's not water loss. I'm about to do my full yoga routine to try to put the brakes on muscle loss. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/10/16 07:16 PM
I had a lovely yoga session today with Juliet the cat snoozing in the sunny window. Peaceful and calm. I need that focus - for the past week Chrome has been crashing more and more to the point that it's become unusable. After reinstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, and disabling every app and extension, I am giving up and converting all my web activity to IE. It's a substantial effort but I've run out of options. Deep breaths smile. #Namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/29/16 07:09 PM
I enjoyed a peaceful yoga session on my back porch; the first one since the glass-table-breaking incident. We finally found the time yesterday to clear off the whole deck, power wash it all, and ensure all the glass remnants were taken care of. Hurrah! I love doing yoga there and am glad to get back into that routine. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/30/16 08:31 PM
The rain held off! I got to do my back porch yoga with kitty at my side & then time with my hula hoop smile #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/15/16 04:38 PM
I just finished a serene yoga session in my back yard. There were sparrows sipping water right next to me. Chickadees swooping inches from my head. A caterpillar inching across my toes. A baby jumping spider peering in curiosity at me from my hand. Flowers. Butterflies. So joyful. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/15/16 04:41 PM
I also did two minutes with my weighted hula hoop. I love hula hooping! I wanted to do more but I haven't used it in a while and one has to be cautious about ramping up too quickly with these. It can lead to a sore stomach. If you don't have a hula hoop I highly recommend it! It's fun and just so good for your waist / hips / stomach.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/27/16 03:59 PM
Awesome yoga session today with daylilies in bloom, butterflies & dragonflies. Every day's a blessing. If you haven't done any yoga today, take just five minutes to do some! Stand and stretch. Do gentle head rolls. Every little bit helps! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 06/27/16 04:12 PM
This is the routine I do - it's in a free ebook with step by step instructions.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/05/16 07:30 PM
I had a delightful yoga session on the shaded back porch today. I took this photo of my petunia after. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/20/16 09:29 AM
Good morning! I just finished a beautiful yoga session surrounded by the morning glories and other flowers on my back deck. I am back from an awesome 2-week vacation on a Danube river cruise with my mom & stepdad. Every day was just stunning. I'll start posting photos soon. I am grateful I could experience it - and I'm grateful to be safely back home. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/21/16 12:05 PM
Lovely yoga session with a catbird keeping me company. Yoga is an energizing way to start each day. I've got three free ebooks on yoga to help you get started! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/27/16 02:10 PM
A beautiful yoga routine on my back porch! This is a titmouse but there have also been cardinal babies with their dad, bunches of titmice, chickadees, downies, nuthatches, robins splashing in the birdbath, and a baby hummingbird who keeps coming over to stare at me. This is great for yoga but it's going to make writing a real challenge smile. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/08/16 04:00 PM
A fantastic yoga session with morning glories, orioles, bluebirds, hummingbirds, and the kitty by my side. What a beautiful way to start the day.

Here's one of the morning glories.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/17/16 02:52 PM
A beautiful yoga session on the back porch! There are beautiful wildflowers in bloom. This photo was from last Friday at Garden in the Woods. Now on to my writing projects! What are you guys working on today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/18/16 06:06 PM
Delightful yoga session with hula hoop on the back porch with Juliet the cat snoozing nearby. A wonderful way to start the day. Now on to my writing to-do list. Still aiming to get Diner Book 8 out!

What are you up to today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/18/16 06:11 PM
Delightful yoga session with hula hoop on the back porch with Juliet the cat snoozing nearby. A wonderful way to start the day. Now on to my writing to-do list. Still aiming to get Diner Book 8 out!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/20/16 04:00 PM
Enjoyed a wonderful yoga session on the back porch with Juliet at my side. So much to be grateful for. Then checked CNN and saw this article about a couple being stabbed simply because they were interracial. It's a reminder that some people are still mired in hate. In a mentality of "us vs them." Every day is an opportunity to show that we all deserve compassion, no matter who we are or where we come from.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/20/us/olympia-interracial-couple-stabbing-trnd/index.html
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/27/16 02:42 PM
My morning back porch yoga was delightful! A plethora of birds filled the yard. Hummingbird woodpecker cardinal nuthatch chickadee goldfinch bluejay & more! A great start to bring energy & focus to my day. Now on to my task list! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/28/16 04:48 PM
I did my yoga under the umbrella today to stay in the shade. Here's my view for meditation. Serene. Julie snoozed away. Apparently the birds know she's deaf. A pair of titmice landed on the railing right above her, looked down at her, and sang their little hearts out. Maybe they were testing her. She just snoozed on. #namaste

I'll note that I really wanted a green umbrella but Bob bought the red one because it was cheaper. So now he's promised me we can paint it green. We tried bleaching it first. You can see that that didn't work very well smile.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/12/16 01:31 PM
I only had time for a short morning yoga routine today. Something is always better than nothing. Take five minutes to stretch!

Here's my FREE yoga Step By Step 10 min routine. Yoga helps with nearly every aspect of one's life, health, and focus.

https://www.amazon.com/Minute-Stress-Relief-Focus-Renewal-ebook/dp/B015QEKL7Q/
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/13/16 04:39 PM
I treasured a serene back porch yoga session. Then I came inside to read that a dear friend had passed away. Life reminds us that every day is precious. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/14/16 12:37 PM
A wonderful morning back porch yoga session in my cool new leggings. I think they're neat. Bob thinks they're super-creepy smile. I should do a video of me hula-hooping in them!! smile #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/26/16 01:57 PM
Autumn is definitely here - it was too chilly for me to do back porch yoga. I moved inside instead. It was great to stretch! Join me in a few simple ones to get those muscles moving. I'm still happy from my delightful Sunday with my son and his girlfriend at King Richard's Faire. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/28/16 02:40 PM
Morning yoga time. Even if you have just 5 minutes, stand, stretch, and slowly rotate. Every bit helps the body stay in tune. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/29/16 12:29 PM
Morning yoga time. Join me in gentle stretches. Even just doing a vertical twist, a simple half-moon pose, and forward bend helps the spine gently articulate in each of the six directions. It's important for back health. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/30/16 09:42 AM
Morning yoga time. Even some simple neck rotations can help loosen up muscles. Imagine a halo over your head. Gently trace it! #namaste
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/03/16 11:15 AM
Morning yoga time. A short session but much needed - I have a lot to do today and definitely need my focus! Join me in even some simple stretches. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/04/16 11:58 AM
Morning yoga time! Usually Juliet helps me but she's been hit with yet another UTI, poor kitty. We had to run her to the vet last night (right in the middle of my final loading of medieval book 14 onto Amazon, so sheer chaos smile ). She's back on antibiotics & pain meds. This time we're doing a full culture & bloodwork to narrow it down better. Hopefully she feels better soon! It's rough being 17 1/2 years old but she hangs in there! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/05/16 02:22 PM
Morning back porch yoga - autumn's getting a bit nippy. I'm treasuring each remaining outdoor day. Here's a wildflower from my yard.

#namaste

If you haven't done any yoga yet today, do some simple neck rolls. Every bit helps!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/06/16 02:43 PM
I stayed up all night cramming to get things done; now I'm past 24 hours awake. If I do yoga I'll fall asleep the moment I do a floor pose. smile I need to last 2 more hours to get a few more critical tasks done, then I'm going to sleep. Even if I wake up super-early tomorrow, that'll be fine and get me in proper shape for Indie Author Day from 10-3 on Saturday! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/17/16 01:54 PM
JulieTheCat helped me with yoga this morning - she slowly explored the yard and I did yoga poses as I walked with her. Beautiful foliage, too. Now I've brought her in and she is continually letting me know she deserves to be outside again smile. But lots to do today. First up, finish applying for grants so I can run free "how to get published" seminars throughout the area, complete with free books. What are you doing today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/03/16 03:51 PM
I did some backyard yoga with Julie for a while, then had to come in to work. She's unhappy being stuck inside again and is mrowling by the back door. Poor kitty. She's definitely feeling better! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/01/17 08:43 PM
Enjoyed my first morning yoga of 2017. Yoga brings calm energy & focus. Find a way to add yoga to every day, even if it's just 10 minutes. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/03/17 10:30 PM
I enjoyed a great yoga session this morning complete with some hula hooping at the end. Yoga is a wonderful way to begin a day. It gets that energy and focus started up! I can't quite do this pose yet, but it's good motivation smile. #namatse

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/05/17 04:44 PM
Morning yoga even for just five minutes is a great way to bring focus and energy into your day. Take a 5-min break for some stretching! #namatse

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/06/17 04:00 PM
Enjoyed my morning yoga session - my spine feels so nice when I'm done! Do you do yoga in the morning? Even five minutes helps! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/06/17 04:00 PM
Enjoyed my morning yoga session - my spine feels so nice when I'm done! Do you do yoga in the morning? Even five minutes helps! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/07/17 06:49 PM
I love my yoga routine - it brings calm energy and focus into everything I do. It makes my spine feel wonderful, too! Here's a meditation origami lotus I made last night for a friend smile. Every day is a fresh opportunity for making a difference! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/11/17 05:23 PM
I adored my yoga session. The stretching makes my body feel so good and healthy. However, I have still have not developed powers of mind-control or ESP that a Facebook contact warns me will happen. Can anyone help? Because if someone can really develop mind-control or ESP just by stretching, there are literally millions of dollars we can claim. I vow right now to donate 100% of my share to battered women's shelters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/15/17 07:15 PM
I hadn't done yoga the past few days due to a hectic schedule of art shows and book signings. I finally was able to enjoy my full hour of yoga today. My body feels SO SO much better. I highly recommend making time for even five minutes a day. Every bit helps. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/17/17 07:06 PM
My morning yoga routine gives me strength and calm to overcome each day's challenges. Find your focus and energy in a daily practice. Have you done any yoga today? If not, take a five minute break and do some! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/18/17 05:26 PM
Loved my morning yoga routine. Yoga builds strength, confidence, and gives energy for the day ahead. Add yoga into your day! Even five minutes makes a difference. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/19/17 06:00 PM
With all the political turmoil, my daily yoga routine brings me peace, calm, focus, and energy for the tasks ahead. Stay engaged. Be heard. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/24/17 03:11 PM
I enjoyed my morning yoga practice. Even a few minutes of yoga each day helps increase focus and energy. Give it a try! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/28/17 10:01 PM
I got caught up in an important Facebook conversation and forgot to post when I finished my yoga session smile. That's all right. The yoga helped me retain focus! I feel strongly that it's important to help those around you every day. It's a key reason we're here. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 01/29/17 07:18 PM
I enjoyed a wonderful yoga session to start my day with energy and focus. Got a pet? Have them join in the fun! No pet? That's fine, too. Stretch and release tension!

For the well-meaning friend who was convinced I would gain paranormal powers by doing hamstring stretches, I can tell you with confidence that I have not developed the ability to levitate or teleport smile. These are just stretches. Good for the body. Good for all bodies.

#namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/02/17 12:31 AM
My yoga session today was wonderful. It brings me strength and focus with which to face the day. Have you done your yoga today? #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/03/17 05:05 PM
I enjoyed a wonderful yoga session! The chickadees, nuthatches, cardinals, and woodpeckers were enjoying the seeds & suet. The daffodil bulbs are growing. There is just so much to be grateful for. Every day is a blessing and an opportunity to make a positive change for our world. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/04/17 05:39 PM
My daily yoga practice with my daffodil bulbs encourages me to focus and stretch. Every day is a new opportunity for change. I love how their roots intertwine and support each other. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/13/17 07:02 PM
I recently finished my daily yoga session. Find a way to move each hour! It can be a walking meditation to bring mindfulness. Those little moments add up and matter! #namaste

One idea is to set a timer on your computer or cell phone to beep and remind you.

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/20/17 06:08 PM
Only brief yoga today - this past week has been hectic and it gets far far worse this coming week. I'll get through as much of my to-do list as I can, but there are lots of "Urgent!" things on there. I barely got that cover song video finalized and loaded in time! And now Mused is due tonight!! And the Art-Poetry show goes live next Wed! AAaaagh! smile #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/24/17 04:20 PM
I just finished my morning yoga routine - it was warm enough to do it on the back porch! In February in Massachusetts! This is insanity smile. And I'm not even talking "a nip in the air" warm. I'm talking t-shirt and shorts weather. Time to send another round of emails to my reps. Sure, it's nice for today - but it bodes very poorly for the planet as a whole, which I care about. #climatechange

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/26/17 03:55 PM
My morning yoga with my daffodils. It was a little nippy out today, but still, this weather for February in Massachusetts is unseasonably warm. We need to care for our planet. We only have one. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 02/27/17 06:34 PM
Happy Monday everyone! I just woke up & enjoyed my morning yoga routine. My daffodils are blooming in my pots, I'm energized, and now I've got a massive amount of tasks on my to-do list. One step at a time. First off, check up on all my various contact systems to ensure I'm up to date everywhere. What are you guys up to today? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/04/17 06:24 PM
I enjoyed a lovely yoga practice today. It helps me breathe and focus to prepare for the day ahead. Someone asked how I get so much done each week. The answer is that all seven days I begin with yoga, process my to-do list all day, and end with meditation. Every day. Have you done any yoga today? #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/06/17 05:01 PM
Daily yoga feels so nice! Do a few stretches. A few toe-touches. A few spinal twists. Even just some head rotations help. Imagine a halo floating over your head and trace it clockwise with your crown five times. Then counter-clockwise. Yoga eases your body, brings fresh energy, and renews focus. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/07/17 04:49 PM
Daily yoga can be simple. Just stand and gently twist from side to side. This stretches the spine and helps it do its job better. Give it a try! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/08/17 05:13 PM
Daily yoga brings a wealth of healthy benefits. It improves balance, reduces blood pressure, and regulates body weight. Even five minutes makes a difference. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/09/17 05:22 PM
Good morning, everyone! Have you done any yoga yet? I love the twists. Aim for even short yoga actions every day. Invest in you! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/11/17 04:58 PM
Even short moments of yoga and meditation can help. You can reduce your stress up to 40% through quick, easy pauses. Invest in yourself. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/13/17 03:49 PM
Daily yoga time! Stand and do some gentle spinal twists. Heck, do a few seated halo head circles. Every little bit adds up. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/14/17 06:29 PM
Daily #yoga is better for your body than waiting once a week to do a 'full session'. Do even short amounts of yoga each day! Have you done your yoga today? Even just a head circle? #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/15/17 08:38 PM
Are you mindful when you exercise or do yoga? Studies find that mindfulness leads to satisfaction, meaning you keep at it. Did you do your yoga yet today? Even short amounts add up! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/17/17 03:49 PM
No time for an hour of yoga? That's OK. Just do 12 minutes today. It makes a difference. Take a break and spinal twist! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/20/17 05:54 PM
Happy Spring Equinox everyone! My yoga today was wonderful. It was inside due to the snow. I can't wait until I can get out for walks again. Have you ever tried "Forest Bathing"? It's shown to reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and raise energy levels!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/22/17 04:37 PM
I loved my morning yoga - Bob's band has TWO gigs on Saturday so I definitely need to work on my flexibility and endurance for dancing! I can't quite do this move yet smile. Maybe soon! Did you do any yoga today? Even short, simple moves add up! Do a neck roll!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/23/17 04:47 PM
Daily yoga is a great way to keep your body strong & healthy. It's free, fun preventative medicine which helps you avoid falls, aches, sprains, and even colds! Did you do your yoga yet today? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/24/17 05:18 PM
Yoga time! Did you know yoga protects your spine from a variety of diseases, aches, and issues? Do your gentle twists today! #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/24/17 05:31 PM
Too busy for yoga? My FREE step by step 10 minute routine helps you renew your life!

http://www.amazon.com/Minute-Stress-Relief-Focus-Renewal-ebook/dp/B015QEKL7Q/

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/27/17 06:25 PM
I loved my morning yoga session. Did you know that our average modern attention span is now just 8 seconds - less than a goldfish? Build your focus and concentration with daily yoga! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/29/17 03:40 PM
Daily yoga helps extend your healthy years, ward off cancer, and more. It's amazing how much we're learning about telomeres in cells and how vital they are for health. What exercise have you done today? #namaste

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/biotech/sd-me-aging-research-20161217-story.html

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/30/17 04:56 PM
Did you do your yoga today? Even sitting up straight & doing head-circles is a great start! Lifting your spine helps depression & memory

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 03/31/17 07:35 PM
I love my hula hoop - and that means I use it nearly every day. If you find an exercise you love it makes all the difference. What exercise or activity have you done today? How about some yoga? It's great for your spine smile. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/01/17 05:33 PM
My daily yoga was lovely today - but the warned-of snowstorm never came! We got maybe an inch. Here in Massachusetts that doesn't even count. April Fools Day maybe? Still, April is here! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/06/17 04:56 PM
Morning yoga on the back porch was sunny & serene - but had a vast number of tiny little Gypsy Moth caterpillars. Uh oh. Trees, watch out! It looks like it's going to be a bad year for anything green and leafy ...

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/19/17 07:50 PM
I loved my back porch yoga with the birds & breezes. I then helped two friends with their books, and I'm now reviewing audio versions of my own books. It's delightful to hear them read and brought to life! There are such talented narrators out there smile. #namaste What are you guys up to today?

Here's one of my audio books - I adore the way the narrator reads this! Let me know if you'd like to hear this one for free - I have a few free tokens.

Preening Peacock Cozy Zoo Mystery

Here's another of my audio books. Again I just love this narrator smile

Lucky Cat Salem MA Mystery
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/20/17 03:50 PM
I enjoyed a great back porch yoga session with the cardinals and hummingbirds. Did you know yoga mitigates pain and depression? It strengthens the brain to handle both far better.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201505/how-does-yoga-relieve-chronic-pain

#namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/24/17 02:40 PM
I enjoyed my daily back porch yoga. My hummingbirds kept me company. Did you know yoga helps with diabetes and blood glucose levels? Add it into your daily list! I have free how-to books, you know smile.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2017/may/...l-90926117.html

#namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/25/17 01:41 PM
I loved my daily yoga session. Did you know regular yoga practice helps with pain relief & stress management? Add yoga into your daily life! What stretching have you done today? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/25/17 01:47 PM
FREE yoga step by step: this book explains in detail my daily morning routine

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/03/17 02:16 PM
I finally was able to do most of my regular yoga routine; my poison ivy foot is slowly healing up. It felt nice to stretch and twist. Have you done any yoga today? How about some nice head-halos while you read webpages smile. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/04/17 03:34 PM
Happy Independence Day, everyone! I could do nearly my full yoga routine today - the foot is slowly but surely healing. I'm grateful to be able to spend the 4th of July in less pain. Give thanks each day for one's blessings - we all have so much! What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/06/17 03:53 PM
I enjoyed my full yoga routine plus some hula hoop time afterwards. My foot is continuing to heal! Hurrah! Now I'm sorting through the photos from my wonderful trip to the Peabody Museum of Native American history on Wed. Just all sorts of amazing items there. Highly recommended. I can use this material for two separate books - my book on Native American traditions and my next Art Theft Mystery book. Heck, plus I can add more details to my Wyoming series which features a pair of Native American heroines. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/06/17 03:53 PM
I enjoyed my full yoga routine plus some hula hoop time afterwards. My foot is continuing to heal! Hurrah! Now I'm sorting through the photos from my wonderful trip to the Peabody Museum of Native American history on Wed. Just all sorts of amazing items there. Highly recommended. I can use this material for two separate books - my book on Native American traditions and my next Art Theft Mystery book. Heck, plus I can add more details to my Wyoming series which features a pair of Native American heroines. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/07/17 03:47 PM
I just finished up with a great yoga session on a rainy afternoon. I love the rain, I find it quite soothing. Did you know yoga helps with better sleep? Invest in your health with a daily yoga routine! If you need help, I've got free books that get you on your way, and I'm always happy to answer questions. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/10/17 01:44 PM
I enjoyed a great yoga session today - my poison ivy foot gets better daily! I can pretty much do all my normal poses now, although it's not quite as bendy as the left foot for downward dog and such. That's ok smile. It's healing. Did you know that even football players use yoga for flexibility? Add a little bit of yoga to today's routine! smile

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/...yoga/103290814/
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/13/17 05:44 PM
A delightful yoga session plus HulaHoop during the rain, and my new mouse is in! I can finally work with graphics again! I adore my Darkfield mouse but it lasts about 3 years with my heavy use. It was now past that point and was acting *really* flaky. Amazon Prime Day came to the rescue! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/14/17 02:43 PM
I enjoyed a great yoga session while the cardinals & chipmunks explored the drizzly outside world. Plus tons of fun with my Hula Hoop. I love to hoop! I'm trying to figure out what songs match my hooping BPM. So far the songs have been either a tad too slow or too fast. I'll narrow it down! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/25/17 01:16 PM
I enjoyed a lovely yoga session. My injured foot is still not quite right, but I found ways to modify poses to accommodate that. Every day can make a difference. If you're having a challenge sticking with your exercise, try adding music! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/26/17 03:40 PM
Lovely yoga session. I'm still dealing with the foot injury, but every day helps a little bit. I need to keep the rest of me healthy. You probably knew that the act of frowning actively makes you less happy, but did you know that slouching also triggers the mind to be less happy? Find ways to sit up straighter! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/27/17 04:17 PM
I had a lovely yoga session modified for my injured foot. Many people deal with far more challenging issues. I'm grateful it's just one foot and that, slowly but surely, it's healing. #namaste

What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/28/17 01:03 PM
I enjoyed a great yoga session this morning. Yoga provides a WEALTH of free health benefits. Find a way to get yoga into your daily routine! #namaste

With all the uncertainty going on with our health care, it's wise for each of us to do the very best we can to ensure our own health, especially if it's wholly free to do so. Have you done any stretches today? Try some simple head rotations!

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/30/17 04:00 PM
I tried rolling cat-cow for first time since my toe injury. My toe did ok! Yoga reminds us to be mindful and compassionate to ourselves. Every day is a blessing, just to be here. If my toe never learns to curl again, that's all right. I'm just grateful it's healing as best it can. What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 07/31/17 12:52 PM
I had a great yoga session today. Did you know that yoga helps buffer against DNA mutations? Some practitioners remain healthy despite having genetic abnormalities. The Icahn Institute did a large study where they tested people for genetic issues. They found quite a number of people who seemed perfectly healthy but it turns out they had DNA mutations. It appears their yoga routine and healthy eating buffered them against their mutations "activating" and causing the disease. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/02/17 04:31 PM
I had a lovely yoga session today plus some hula hoop. I have lots of writing & art stuff to do today - yoga helps me prepare for both! What are you up to today? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/03/17 04:44 PM
I had a gentle yoga session today. I'm still not risking plank (i.e. push-up) pose but I can do the rest of my routine, including hula-hooping. I'm doing my best to be gentle with the injured toe. I'm hoping my toenail doesn't fall off, maybe it can heal? The dark area has been slowly expanding over the past two weeks but seems to have stalled, and it almost seems as if it's getting lighter in the center. Is that a good sign? Or do I have to resign myself to losing the nail? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/04/17 02:13 PM
I enjoyed a lovely yoga session. Bob was my personal DJ - he found exactly the right BPM songs for my hula hoop workout afterwards! What are you up to today? #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/07/17 03:47 PM
Lovely yoga session today. Yoga improves your judgment, memory, perception, and reasoning. All for free! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 08/08/17 03:00 PM
Great yoga session today. My injured toe continues to heal. Tree pose on that leg is wobbly but improving. Every day can be an opportunity for growth. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/02/17 07:22 PM
Today's yoga is a bit late - I got 3 hours of sleep, woke up very early for an art event, came home, and slept another 4 hours. Then, finally, yoga! I've been home two days and did my full yoga each day on nice, solid ground. Well, it sort of feels like it's moving a bit but that will pass soon smile. Tree pose is a bit tricky ... but not as tricky as it was on the ship! Did you do your yoga yet today? Try a few head circles! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/03/17 03:26 PM
I enjoyed my daily yoga practice plus hula-hoop. Did you know yoga reduces inflammation, helping ease heart disease, diabetes, and more? Even just a few minutes makes a difference.

Did you do any stretching today?

#namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/04/17 05:14 PM
I enjoyed a lovely yoga & hula hoop session today. It brings focus & energy to the entire day. Plus natural weight loss.

Have you done your yoga today? Even a few minutes helps! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/13/17 04:43 PM
Morning yoga time. I'm just back from a week in Myrtle Beach, SC - a gorgeous region. I did my yoga each morning on the porch. We were so fortunate that the storm only gently touched us on the last day. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/14/17 01:31 PM
Morning yoga time. I did love visiting Alaska and Myrtle Beach but it's SO nice to be back home; to do yoga overlooking my own meadowy back yard. We still have a few hummingbirds! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 09/15/17 12:32 PM
Morning yoga was lovely on the back porch. The pepper plants are tinging red. Autumn is approaching! I love the seasons here. If you haven't done any yoga yet today, do some simple head circles. Every bit helps! #namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/18/17 03:34 PM
Today was my first yoga session with the kittens. They were fascinated and helped out with various poses by testing my balance. By the end I had soothed them into a snuggly sleep. #Namaste

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 10/23/17 03:07 PM
Morning yoga time. The two kittens helped by crawling in, under, and alongside poses. They have mastered the spinal twist. Did you get any stretching in yet today? Do some neck rolls! No kittens needed! smile

Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/22/17 09:23 PM
My kittens Zuzu and Felix helped with my daily yoga session today. They especially like walking beneath me when I'm doing plank pose and sticking their tail all over my face. This helps me practice my focus and breathing. Have you done any yoga yet today? Take five minutes to stretch! #namaste

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 12/28/17 07:40 PM

Do Yoga Every Day - You don't have to do a long two-hour yoga practice every day to get benefits. If your schedule is busy, just make time for ten minutes. Fifteen minutes. Even a few minutes of gentle yoga reaps wonderful benefits for your health. It impacts your immune system, your spine health, your levels of stress hormones in your system, and so much more.

My yoga practice today was fairly brief, as I have some pressing tasks to get done before end-of-day. Even that short time invested repays in dividends as everything else I do hums along at a solid clip.

Did you do any yoga today? Even a brief head roll? Make the time to invest in yourself!

http://www.meditatetips.com/yoga-every-day/
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 05/28/18 02:13 AM
On the days I can't do a full yoga routine, I definitely strive to do at least something short. I need to stay in the rhythm so it stays in my daily life.

Do you do yoga daily? Or at all?
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 04/18/19 02:43 AM
I fell out of the habit of doing daily yoga, because my yoga area got full of clutter. And now - literally - I've gained 20 pounds in the past year. Time to get back into practice!!
Posted By: Lisa Shea Re: Daily Yoga - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
You would think that with the pandemic I'd do more yoga, but the yoga area got cluttered with stuff. I need to get it clean, so I can get back into a daily yoga routine!
© RomanceClass Forum