RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, Destiny, on the 'abortion' thread teenagers are saying that it is the norm to have sex ~ never mind touching with or without permission.

Raven's boyfriend is only two years older than her and he appears to respect her wishes.

Passion can make things get out of hand, so, as with all teenagers ~ and even older people ~ it's as well to know your boundaries and to keep to them, but I don't see why you should feel like telling someone you don't know to finish with her boyfriend for no good reason.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
I
Soulmate
Soulmate
I
I never said it was okay to touch without permission. It's not unormal to have sex, but neither is it to not. Couples can be together from middle school to college and never have sex. It's not exactly unheard of.

Raven, if you don't feel comfortable, let him know. When your not passionite tell him what things you are okay with (kissing) and what your not (touching you innapropriatly). I know that if your kissing things can get a little hot and out of hand, but if he really cares about you he should say "Are you ready for this?" or "Is this okay?" And wait for and answer.

Friend
Friend
Hey guys, i dont think that was very nice.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site