RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
well how can i start. i split up with my girl freind and its so hard to bare. there many thigns ive changed about my self and still wanting her back even thought weve note been together for a good 3 months. im really stuck on her, i want to move on but i want her as well. either way im finding it hard to cope.

i have been pretty suicidle i havnt had a great 3 months as i have also lost a good freind of mine who was K.I.A in afganistan
but i also figured suicide isnt going to solve anything

over the three months ive barely seen her. there alot of ive changed about my self ive changed for my self i wanted to be the man she wanted me to be and i think ive almost there with what she wants me to be but she doesnt seem to want anything to do with me. but hse has barely seen me. ive changed way i dress my style of living and set my self goals and tagets. i want her to see all this. but its just got worse as she has a new bloke and i really dont know if to carry on. but i really want to be with her and its so hard to accept i just wish i wasnt such an ........ and got .. into gear when i was with her!

any ideas how i can get her attention again

Last edited by PDM; 07/27/07 01:13 AM.
L
L
Firstly, stop thinking about suicide. That's not going to solve anything. We gain and we lose; it's all part of life. Try to stay strong and overcome it. All that you've done ("goals and targets") are not done in vain. They will all generally help you later on in life and make the road to sucess that much easier. Someone has told me from one of my posts that you may never lose feelings for someone whom you've loved. However, the intensity of your emotions for that person shall decrease in time. 20 yrs from now you'll probably look back on this and realise that things aren't as bad and hopeless as they seemed.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm going to add your other post here, so that we have a fuller picture:

Originally Posted By: pimptastic666
well. me and the ex were together for just over a year. we broke up for several reasons.

to start with i didnt take it very well i begged and i pleaded for her to take me back. i feel stupid for it now.

i also work with her so it makes it hard to not speak to

im still heart broken and would do anything to get her back.
ive changed alot of things abotu my self i try my best to keep conversations short and sweet at the moment.
but im finding it really. seeing her is not good enuff i want to hold her and kiss her.

im really hoping shes going to see the changes and reconsider but its really worrying she wotn take me back at all but i am goign tos tick at it for now

any one got any advice on what else i can do?

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=198346&page=1#Post198346

July 11, 2007

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that lostbunnyrabbit's advice is good ~ possibly because she is going through a somewhat similar scenario.

Breaking up is stressful at any time, but when one is also bereaved, it makes it doubly difficult.

If you ever feel suicidal, you really must talk to someone. In the UK, we have the Samaritans:

'We offer our service by telephone, email, letter and face to face in most of our branches.'
http://www.samaritans.org/

I have suffered with depression, but at the time, though I felt things were too awful to cope with, I knew that things should get better ~ and I dd not want to miss the good days when they came along.

I got better and love my life. Just keep positive for the moment and I am sure that you will be rewarded by good times in the future.

What you are going through is a crisis ~ your pain is acute. But remember, it won't always be this way. Time won't take away your loss, but it will help to make your pain easier to bear.

As for your romantic relationship, this girl may come back to you ~ did you write to her, by the way? ~ or she may not. Either way, time, again, will help you deal with this.

You have been acting positively ~ that's good ~ but your bereavement will affect this. Accept the pain ~ it is normal and right, but will ease.

Believe that you will find Miss Right. It may or may not be the person you currently think that it is. But try to stay positive.

Take care and look after yourself.
Don't pressurise yourself, but try to remain as positive as possible.

Seek help and support whenever you need it.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site