RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#194119 06/23/07 07:10 PM
Susan Offline OP
OP Offline
Me and my boyfriend of 5 months had a discussion before our first break up that I would give him one more chance before we're over for good. Yesterday, he kinda screwed up and lost that chance. I know it would hurt him seriously becuase hes "so in love with me"!! I doont feel the same way about him anymore becuase of all hes done to me and how much crying Ive already done. Im sooooo confused!!!Any advice?? cry

Susan #194126 06/23/07 08:15 PM
L
Soulmate
Soulmate
L
end it. no use staying with someone you're not serious about--it just complicates things and you'll hurt him more in the end. and remember, a relationship that is right is one where both people love each other equally--and BTW--i had a boyfriend that was "so in love with me!!" too, and he was abusive...i'm lucky to have come out of that one in one piece...lol...so anyway, i'm just saying be careful, and don't waste your time trying not to hurt anybody's feelings because, and i know this sounds harsh, it's impossible. sometimes you have to do thing that are good for you and you can't avoid hurting somebody's feelings...he's not going to die. and neither are you.

and...WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! <3 <3 <3 laugh

good luck and hope i helped! smile

LoRaXspeek4keets #194327 06/24/07 11:01 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Susan

I tend to agree with Lora.

Not knowing what has happened between you makes it difficult to be sure.

However, even if you stayed with him, it wouldn't be because you really wanted to, I don't feel, so it wouldn't even be doing him any favours.

If you both wanted it to work out, then you should look at what it is that is going wrong and why it is happening.

It might be hard on him now, but if you don't care for him, then you would probably both be happier going your separate ways.

Boys and girl ~ men & women ~ do find it very hard to understand each other and this can cause heartache. I'm sorry that you are both being hurt by this and hope that you both sort things out, one way or another, and have a happier future.

Good luck and welcome.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site