Hello Keruru smile

I think that we have actually had boys commenting, on here, that a certain girl must like them, really, in spite of what they say to the contrary, because they enjoy their company and have good times together, etc.
And I suppose that I can understand that.

However, I can really understand you, too.
When I was in my teens, there were boys whom I liked purely as friends, but who kept asking me out. Some girls would have gone out with them, anyway, I suppose. Others would have been dismissive and unpleasant. I just believed in being honest.
'I like you as a friend ~ but not in a romantic way.'
'I enjoy spending time with you ~ but only as friends'
'I will not date you.'

Cruel to be kind?
Maybe.
I think so.

You and this boy have become online friends in a short time. You do not really know each other, or know anything about each other. He may not even be who he seems to be. He has a crush on a dream girl ~ almost a make-believe girl.
'Offering his virginity'? ~ That sounds a bit over-the-top.

Certainly I know that online friendships and relationships can happen, but you would need to meet up, get to know and trust each other in person, etc, etc.
And in your case, you are not even looking for romance, as you already have a boyfriend.

Maybe if you met up, then this 'dream' he has would fizzle out ~ or maybe not.
If you do decide to meet him, then make sure that you are with others in a safe place ~ just in case.

Unless you are considering getting to know him ~ with a view to romance, then I think that I would be very careful in your situation. Indeed I think that I would be careful about it anyway.

You hear about all sorts of people, online, who may not be the best people to have in your life, or who aren't what they seem to be. You would not want them to feel that they have been led on.

This boy may genuinely be very nice and shy and your age ~ but you don't know that for sure, so be careful. And you don't want him to continue believing that you are his girlfriend. (One boy I knew convinced himself, and some other people, that I was going out with him just because he gave me a lift to the firm's outing!)

If you have no intention of getting involved further with him, then you need to make it very clear ~ much clearer ~ that you are not looking for romance; only friendship. And then, perhaps, cool the whole thing a bit, and spend less time interacting with him online.

And, as I said, if you do meet up, keep it safe and keep it cool ~ friendly, polite, but nothing that could be mistaken for anything more.

Could you chat with your parents about this?
It might be a good idea.
What does your boyfriend make of it?

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.