LOL. I've been avoiding this thread! But I may as well jump in here!

I am a semi terrible hoarder. I have this thing where I keep things in case something happens to the original thing. Lately though, I have run across some things that have either gotten broken in the process of moving things around, or it's become obsolete, or just plain started to dessintigrate! (sp).

I hate to let go of books that I really loved. Sometimes I loan them out and then I never seem to get them back. I read constantly. I used to take them to Half Price Books, and sell them, but it's almost not worth the time to do that. One time I took 75 paperbacks and hard cover books, and I got $7.75 for them.

I DO trade with a few people. So that is good, but not very often. I have visions of someday having a very large bookcase and that would be my "library".

I so have yard sales and do quite well on them. Usually I have them when I have no apartments to clean, as there are certain times of the year when people simply do not move, like between Nov. and Jan. However this year I've had work through these months, and things are building up! When people move, my boss lets me have things a tenant leaves behind, and when he has evictions. I've gotten very picky about what I will keep to sell now. If it isn't completely intact and clean and nice looking, I won't keep it.

In among these things, I find things that I want, even though I probably already have that item. This is where my hoarding comes in! Vacuume cleaners are one thing! At this time I bet I have 5 or 6 of them. They work, unless they might need a belt but they take space to store. I guess this would be a good thing to keep, since I use them in my job.

For years, even though I live in an apartment, I would buy seeds. No place to plant them but I miss having a veg garden and my own flower beds! I still have many of these seeds but I don't buy them any more!! haha

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin