I need help.. I am in a situation where I have dated this guy for two years and deep down I love him but I dont feel it, I feel like hes my best friend, I am uninterested in having sex with him, he will never grow up. Yet this guy is very nice, we enjoy the same humor, and I love his family. We live in a small town where I feel I can never break up and I just have this heart breaking feeling hes just not for me and I dont wanna have regrets in never feeling that perfect love. Now the situation is a friend of almost two years and I have hung out - not done anything - and I am starting to fall for him hard. I cant stop thinking about him and he gives me that giddy feeling. They are polar opposites.

Logically - my boyfriend will have good career, I shouldnt leave a good family, he will be a good husband, He is a good man and doesnt drink which i love. Family loves him
- my friend has ok career, will be both good dad / husband, but drinks occassionally. Family would be less likely to accept a new face

Feelings - I dont feel like my boyfriends the one, I am bored and lonely, I feel sad, even tho I shouldnt
- my friend will make me happy and I love him,

How do I know what to do Its getting to the point where Ive actually almost considered cheating just to see - but I cant.

I want someone that makes me happy but I want certianty

please