yeah..
putting my feelings here do make me feel better but not by much frown
time feels so much slower.
the pain feels magnified as time goes by.
i just feel so hurt right now
shes a freshmen in college and im a sophomore.
it sucks. we're in opposite positions. She was always the one caring alot and me brushing it off. But we were always able to fix it because she lived 5 minutes away.
but now that shes in NY, and im in her position, she just doesnt care.
im trying so hard to fix this but slowly the realization is creeping in, this may be done
i talked to her bestfriend today, and she told me my ex gf didnt even know if she loved me. she said she knows that the ex cares me for me ALOT, but thats not what i want. I want to be missed as a BOYFRIEND not as a friend. Her friend also told me that the ex misses the feeling of just have a boyfriend, to have someone there for her. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL FROM THAT? DOES SHE MISS ME OR JUST HAVING A BOYFRIEND.

i cant get back together with her.
thats how i feel right now.
the pain is unbearable, just over a small tongue kiss that happened when we were broken up.
but the worst part is, she did it after ONE week. One week since we broke up and she tongue kissed a guy. and it hurts so much more because she actually THOUGHT THE GUY WAS HOT. SHE WAS ATTRACTED TO HIM.
if i was always on her mind and that i stressed her so much than where was i when this happened..? did she think about me when she did this?
i went to my parties, but always kept a distance because i believed that we would get back together. it sucks knowing that she didn't feel the same.

Last edited by Ipodlover77; 10/13/09 02:40 AM.