Hi everyone! Yup, Ashes is back and kinda worried about her mental health XD. Just kidding. I just find it weird to be posting in this particular section.

So here's my situation:

One of my so-called 'best friends' told everyone last week Friday that she and another girl were going to spend the afternoon with my crush. Now, I found this quite humiliating and her whole attitude said: "I'm spending the afternoon with him and not you."

Now I refuse to talk to her because she also told all of my 'enemies' at school and gave them an excuse to have a go at me. I'd rather shut up than say anything I will regret.

So, yesterday during one of my classes, my teacher put me and two of my other best friends into a group with my crush and two other boys. Now this girl said that I was smiling the whole time and pointing it to everyone. She even got two guys laughing at me.

Later that day I asked her why she was being such a 'witch' and she told me that I haven't even seen half of it.

I didn't go to class, but when I went back and came out, I heard two of my 'enemies' say: "Ok, now we're square" amongst them.

What am I to do? My best friend is not my best friend any more. And what about my crush? Am I to forget about him? And what is her goal?

"My name is my law"