Hello everyone.

First thing's first, I would just like to apologize publicly for my behaviour on the previous topic that I had started. I acted merely on instinct and have noted to myself that this was unacceptable. To everyone that had posted on the previous topic, please accept my deepest apologies.

Now, to this topic right here.

The reason why I was so uptight the last time was because I thought I was pregnant. But recently I found out that this was merely a false alarm and that I am not pregnant. Yes, I had the symptoms of pregnancy, but they didn't apply in this case.

For the sake of saying this, I would just like to clear it up that I am still a virgin and not sexually active.

Today I spoke to my boyfriend about the false pregnancy that had worried us both, a serious talk. We both had a huge reality check and I think this will teach us a good lesson. We realise that mere fooling around isn't worth the risk if a child is involved.

Well, today was our last day together for the year. He's leaving on an expidition tomorrow and I'm going overseas next week. We'll probably only see each other on the 2nd of January with our other friend when we go and watch Twilight. I bought him a scarf to remember me by and he gave my 'engagement ring' back to me. I'm going to miss him so much.

Anyone have any advice for me on not too miss him so much? This time apart from him reminds me of when he was in the clinic. I don't want to fall back into being a zombie because he's not with me.

And is it really so wrong for a girl to present a ring to a guy? My boyfriend is kinda skeptical about it as he believes a guy should give a girl a ring and not the other way around. But the thing is that I really want to give him a ring out of my love for him. I wanted it the be plain silver but my boyfriend is kinda against it.

Any help?

"My name is my law"