Yes 14 and he is too and we've known each other since last year but now we are freshmen in high school...

Brief embarrassing chat was last year, now all there is is the looking and stuff but we have the same lunch period, we just don't sit together or talk.. When I notice him he is looking at me from across a couple of tables.

Yup, he's known that I've liked him since last year.. I had my number given to him a couple of times but never received a phone call from him unless I did and I just wasn't home... Or he said he had good memory when it was given to him and maybe he really doesn't..LOL

yes, we have to start at friends don't we...That's how the relationship develops into something more...

we have different sets of friends, he had recently just started talking to one of my best friends because she has classes with him this year. And from I have heard I am usually brought up a lot but then he says he doesn't know a "Candy & Crushes" and stuff. Then something about he doesn't know or like a "candy and crushes" but when she calls him as if he was mine she says she smiles and that usually girl stuff..LOL He's a pretty boy anyway..LOL

It's not that easy..we have introduced ourselves, last year.. I'm just hoping we can talk and hang out and like friends at first until you know the next step. But I just don't know how to get to him, you know I mean he is easy to reach but getting him to talk is the hard part, and me gathering up the courage and having something to talk about is the problem. It's not easy in anyway to me since this is my problem. To you it may be but maybe just some more tips would help.

"You may find this funny, but it isn't.
Your friend doesn't like it, so you should respect that. It could even be considered bullying.
Rape is no laughing matter, and being gay isn't a joke."

We both find it funny, she is my best friend since little kids and I've always played with her like so. She just doesn't like it being done in public, I don't even play with her like that anymore if rarely done. She laughs at it and then I get a meaningless threat that's a bluff.. I'm not a bully!! I dig that but that's just my humor I wouldn't seriously think it's funny if it was happening like I can't stand it happening to people. And sorry for the curse word. Being gay is being happy. Happiness causes laughter, laughter is formed from a joke. It is a laughing manner. Have interest in the same sex isn't a joke and I know that I have bisexual friends who take pride and who they are. And I'm down with that, we play around with that, and that's just how I grew up.

"I know that young people show their underwear these days, but this just shoes how it can lead to questionable comments and conversations."

I don't and boys I talk and go out with don't. I think it's disgusting.... Wait, lol.. But that was a total accident, and it's not like he was serious, he probably did just want to start a conversation.. I should have just told him I had to wear it for my dance class and that it was absolutely not for him! Well, too late for that now.. It's already another school year....

"He may just be teasing ~ and boys do tease ~ but he should not be discussing your underwear with his friends, or asking your friends about you being naked, or asking to see you naked or in a g-string. That is not acceptable behaviour, in my opinion."

Yeah I know and that was a urn off for me but he does seem decent, it's just that when he's with his friends they're like girls and gossip about everything.. Yea I know but you know what I want to bring that up in the conversation with him to let him know that I don't like it and that it's not cool at all. First, how do I get him alone so we can have a conversation. Shall I just go up to him and ask to speak to him? Or like gesture?

"And you shouldn't encourage it. This isn't wise.
As you say, you don't 'know him, know him', so be careful!"

I didn't mean it but I'm like a very laid back and apathetic person so I don't mind little things like that. I barely even give a reply.. So even if he asked a question I answer with "Maybe" even if it didn't make sense.

"You are right to think that it is better to get to know this boy ~ and find out if he is nice and decent, as well as attractive ~ before you consider him as a boyfriend."

I don't he's just an attractive guy who I can't say I like but have a sort of lust for.

"Also, would your parents/ guardians be OK about him being your boyfriend?"

Yea I live with my mom and she already knows about him and stuff, I'm sure he'd be a major upgrade from most..no wait all of my past relationships!

"It's great to enjoy your schooldays, to have fun and to flirt, but you have to take care and keep safe, too."

Yea I know but he's been on my mind everyday i see him and obviously now and I really must talk to him tomorrow. SO -o some help would do me plenty good! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Candy & Crushes