Hi & welcome to the forum, Candy & Crushes :) So, there's a boy at your school, who you have known for a few months, who is around your age ~ would that be 14ish? ~ who seems interested in you. And you have now developed an interest in him. Though you have had boyfriends and crushes before, with this boy it seems different ~ more special ~ but it has gone no futher than shyly looking at each other, blushing, a brief embarrased chat, him walking the same way home as you do, friends teasing you both, you flirting with each other, and having lunch togerther at school. You like him, and he knows that you like him, but would like to get to know him and know more about him, before you can be sure that you will get on well. You want to know how to start a conversation with him. You want to be friendly enough with him to end the day with a hug and hope for future hugs & conversations ~ as you do with your cousin & friends. Well, it strikes me that, if you are at school together, have lunch together, have the same friends and occasionally flirt, then there should be no difficulty starting a conversation. How about something like, [i]I know that we have bumped into each other on many occasions, but we have never properly introduced ourselves, and got to know each other. Can we have lunch togerther, and a chat ones of the days?[/i] You can alter it to suit your pesonalities. Now, I'd like to address a couple of things you said: [quote]I was acting gay with one of my friends who can’t stand it when I do that. I always play like it like I would just rub her arm or smack her butt or something not too heavy on and say… “You know you like it.” And then I would laugh and she would laugh and shake and stuff which was funny to meSo one time when I had threatened that if she kept talking to me that I would slam her against the lockers and rape her, which I did slam her against the lockers, the hallway was semi empty... I was just playing with her and then he came out of his class and she screamed rape and started laughing and I was like [censored]!! [/quote] You may find this funny, but it isn't. Your friend doesn't like it, so you should respect that. It could even be considered bullying. Rape is no laughing matter, and being gay isn't a joke. [quote]But yea he noticed me wearing a g-string when we were sitting for dismissal and unknown to until my cousin told me he was staring at it the whole time… From my stingy underwear to my face, I was bent over in my lap. I was only wearing it because we had to for dance, thongs; g-strings were only prohibited for space in those areas. he asked his friend next to him to ask me if he could see me in it and all that freaky stuff and I told his friend back that I didn't know what he was talking about and then he had asked his friend to ask me if I was wearing what I was wearing ... He kept asking me on the way home if he could see my g-string and stuff like that he was with his friends so I guess he told them about the story and he wanted to show off a bit, which killed me. All I could reply was maybe ... he was like ask her if she’ll be naked and she was like eww but okay Oh and yes I want to bring up that whole me naked at his house thing but with a smart comment very humorous though[/quote] I know that young people show their underwear these days, but this just shoes how it can lead to questionable comments and conversations. He may just be teasing ~ and boys do tease ~ but he should not be discussing your underwear with his friends, or asking your friends about you being naked, or asking to see you naked or in a g-string. That is not acceptable behaviour, in my opinion. And you shouldn't encourage it. This isn't wise. As you say, you don't 'know him, know him', so be careful! You are right to think that it is better to get to know this boy ~ and find out if he is nice and decent, as well as attractive ~ before you consider him as a boyfriend. Also, would your parents/ guardians be OK about him being your boyfriend? It's great to enjoy your schooldays, to have fun and to flirt, but you have to take care and keep safe, too. :)

Last edited by PDM; 09/14/08 08:22 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.