I dated a girl for about 3 months and everything was going well but suddenly I got cold relationship feet and broke up with her for not much of a reason. 3 weeks go by before i called her again and in the meantime she started having feelings for a life long best friend of hers. It is one of her best friends and all i know is that they have kissed more than once while she was on break with me. I've been trying to get her back now for about 3-4 weeks and I know for a fact that she still likes me and tells me that she loves me but i cannot get a commitment out of her. I care for her more than i ever had and have done almost everything possible to get her back (above and beyond what the average person would do). She keeps telling me that she still needs some time like a week....so a week goes by and tells me she needs a few more days and want give me an answer. Oh, and i forgot to mention that she is going out of state with me to visit my parents this weekend. My question is...do you think that she is making me chance her? Has mixed feelings about this other guy and want commit because of that? Or maybe afraid I will change my mind again and doesn't want to commit?

I would also appreciate your advice on how to get her to possibly commit.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Confused & Confused!!