Like, he's really overprotective. My boyfriend doesn't understand that I'm not a baby! I can look out for myself, I know what's right and wrong and I'm not stupid enough to fall into a random guy's trap...not again.

Before, I used to give in to a boy, especially last year. See, I have this thing. Dunno what it's called but sometimes I fall into a state of being in a trance. It's happened more than once. I can't control it. It just happens randomly. Last year I was inlove with one of my best friends. We kissed and whatnot but I gave in too easly to him. It's like I couldn't say no.

I just don't want it to happen again. My bf has only been my bf for just under twenty days and he holds me quite intimately. I hang out after school and usually get changed into casual wear. When I'm with my bf, he sometimes puts his hands in the back pockets of my jeans, goes up the back or front of of my top and even bites me on my neck. I don't have a problem with it before he does it, just that when he does, I sometimes feel uncomfortable. You know, since I live in a dangerous city, the stories and pictures of girls being raped and stuff flash through my mind.

Sorry if I started rambling, but it just came out.

"My name is my law"