Hey raven. This situation your in is something i struggle with every day, when my girlfriend, is talking to her guy friends. I don't want to lose so try to stay close, but i want the best for her, even allowing her to talk to her other guy friends. If your boy friend is getting mad over some guy you just talked to, something tells me, he's getting a little over protected. Now in your town, it's problably good that he is, but then again, he shouldn't get mad, maybe concerened for your saftey, as in South Africa, also in America, we got young girls get raped as well, and there's alot of guys at my school that would love to get a girl for the wrong reasons. Like butter them up with sweet comments, then when they are absoultly alone, BAM!!, the same girl is beaten down, and what ever sorts of crud, some perverted guy would do.

Anyway, you might wanna talk to your boyfriend let him know that this relationship can work, if he dosen't get mad over some alittle chat. PLz do be careful. where you are is dangurous, I'll be prayng for you. And talk to your dad. Yes, he's stressed, but deep down, he still loves you, and we will listen.

Last edited by lwhuntley4; 03/02/08 05:28 AM.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God