We've been dating for a year and a half and things started getting bad last september (1 yr into the relationship). However we were arguing alot and I didn't like his relationship with one of his female friends cause I suspected something more. So I broke up with him based on assumptions. I changed my mind a day later and we decided to continue without any problems. However a week later I caught him cheating and I guess he was so ashamed of his act he broke up with me.

We got back again after three weeks and tried to work things out. I was uneasy with the whole situation and because our relationship felt shaky I end up cheating on him. It was a one time thing. I ended up confessing a week ago and he said he wanted his space. He said it isn't over he just needs time away from me. Does this means its done for good. He's such a good man and we worked perfectly. Without the flaws the relationship was perfect in my eyes. Should I give him his space? I cant help but texting him since im scared to call him.