RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Unsure Will he ever come back - 02/10/08 10:30 PM
We've been dating for a year and a half and things started getting bad last september (1 yr into the relationship). However we were arguing alot and I didn't like his relationship with one of his female friends cause I suspected something more. So I broke up with him based on assumptions. I changed my mind a day later and we decided to continue without any problems. However a week later I caught him cheating and I guess he was so ashamed of his act he broke up with me.

We got back again after three weeks and tried to work things out. I was uneasy with the whole situation and because our relationship felt shaky I end up cheating on him. It was a one time thing. I ended up confessing a week ago and he said he wanted his space. He said it isn't over he just needs time away from me. Does this means its done for good. He's such a good man and we worked perfectly. Without the flaws the relationship was perfect in my eyes. Should I give him his space? I cant help but texting him since im scared to call him.
Posted By: PDM Re: Will he ever come back - 02/10/08 10:41 PM
You have both cheated & you need to really sort out your thoughts & your relationship if this is going to work ~ and it seems like you both want it to, so it's worth working at.

My advice would be to get relationship counselling.
Posted By: Unsure Re: Will he ever come back - 02/11/08 02:55 AM
well for now we're not together. He wants to keep the friendship and says right now its the best thing. I hate that speech that if its meant to b it'll b but i guess thats the truth. So I'll b patient.
Posted By: PDM Re: Will he ever come back - 02/11/08 01:49 PM
Good luck with this! smile
Posted By: sep780 Re: Will he ever come back - 02/14/08 07:08 AM
Trust me Give the guy some space. I'm in a slightly similar situation right now. If he didn't say it was off then there is still a chance, but only if you give him some space. If needed start by trying to go a week w/o contacting him. Reward yourself with something (like an extra candy bar) if you can.
© RomanceClass Forum