Well my ex-best friend had bugged me to go to church ever since grade 9. Finally in grade 11 I decided to go because I had just lost a bunch of friends and I wanted to make some new ones. My friend always talked about my husband as if he was the greatest person on the planet. I didn't expect to fall in love because I had just been through some pretty crappy relationships and didn't think I was ready for another one. But my hubby was different then most guys I had ever known, he looked at my eyes when I talked and not my chest. Not only was he sooo hot but he was just happy, carefree and not all macho like every other man I'd ever known. So I got my friend to ask hubby out for me and we started dating. The thing was hubby lived half and hour away so we only got to see each other every 2 weeks. Both of us didn't think it would really work, and we'd only known each other for 2 hours (2 youth group sessions). But as we got to know each other (phone and MSN) we really hit it off. 2 1/2 years later (ish) we got married, and been so for over a year and a half.